WHO GOD REALLY IS TO US.. PART 1

The reason many flee away from God's presence is because they haven't found out for themselves who God really is. There is religious way of describing who God is based on personal human experience with our earthly fathers. Just like someone who was raised up by a harshly father will definately describe the heavenly father as wicked God. At the same time, there is a true way of describing God that is base on his word. Irrespective of your ideas about God, it can't tell who God is except his word says so.

To know God through his word, it's also base on your Revelation of Him. God appears to Abraham as El-shadai meaning A caretaker, someone who take responsibility for others. To Moses, he appears as Jehova Nissi meaning The banner of Isreal victory. To David, he appears Jehova Jirah meaning The great provider. Solomon saw God as Jehovah Sha'mah meaning Peace Provider because he didnt experience war as a king. Samson never knew that God is his 'banner of victory' when he fall into the hand of Delilah of phillistine because he knew God as El-Giborh meaning The Mighty God {his strengthener}.

Our ignorant of who God is, is what the devil use as advantage over us. In the wilderness, he says to Moses '..for I am the Lord that heals..' Exodus 15:26.

He is still the same God but in differents Revelation.

Who is God to us now?

Read the Part 2. *smile*