Chapter 40 Hennas turn

I followed Kakashi of the auditorium, and into the hallway. He continued to walk, til he got to a door. I looked up at him.

HENNA: What's in there?
I asked. He looked down at me before opening the door. The major thing I could see in the dark room, where kunis. They where in a giant circle, with scriptures along side then.

HENNA: Are we doing some cult ritual. You know I'm not into that kind thing.
He chuckled as he shook his head no.

KAKASHI: No. Well yes but no. I got to deal that curse mark. I did the same thing to Sasuke.
HENNA:Oh, I guess that's cool. Is it going to hurt?
He gave me a look, before entering the room.

KAKASHI: You of all people should know.
HENNA: So I'm taking it, that it is
I said as I followed him in. I took off my done and placed it next to one of the pillars. I still had my tank top and shorts on. Kakashi tossed me a towel.

KAKASHI: I need you back exposed.
HENNA:Great, it's really going to hurt.
KAKASHI: Its supposed to protect you Henna
I took a deep breath and nodded
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was kneeling in the middle of the floor. In the middle of the circle, as Kakashi was behind me. He was writing the deal on my back. Then I felt nothing. He starting doing a lot of hand signs. I started breathing heavy, getting my self prepared.

KAKASHI: Curse Dealing!
Then he placed his hand on the curse mark. Excruciating pain. That's all I felt.

HENNA: Ahhhhhhhhh!
It started from the curse mark. Then radiated around it. He let go of my shoulder. As soon as he let go I fell forward.

HENNA: Are... You sure... It's going ... to stay?
I asked, breathing heavily.

KAKASHI: As long as no one breaks the seal. The gloves gives it and extra boost.
He turned around, as I put my shirt and robe back on.

HENNA: was this a bright idea to do this before my match.
KAKASHI: No
HENNA: Are you trying to make me forfeit?
He didn't say anything. So I barged over to him.
HENNA: Never underestimate my strength Kakashi. You of all people should have faith in me.
I walked out with him calling after me. I stood in front of the auditorium. Taking deep breaths. I heard my name and then someone else's name being called...Its my turn. I opened the doors and ran to the rail, an jumped off.

NARUTO/SAKURA: Henna?
I walked over to the girl and Hayate.

HAYATE:Henna?

I nodded as I looked over to my opponent, so see that she was a leaf shining. I concentrated on her chakra. She had a high level. We both launched forward and we heard him said 'start". My chakra blades connected with her kunai. She dropped low and swooped her leg to the side, trying to know my legs out from under me. I jumper over them and have her a round house kick to the side of the head. This cause her to go flying side ways.

NARUTO:  GO HENNA GO! GO HENNA GO!!!!!
I looked over to him for a split second. Big mistake. I was sent flying backwards. I started skidding across the ground. Until I flipped over and jumped up. I looked at her. Did she just blasted me with her chakra???. My question was answered as I was met with another blast. Which I thankfully dodged. I ran to the was. As I jumped up, I concentrated chakra to me feet. I landed on the wall sun I gracefully. She followed suit, just as I planned. I ran at her, jumping side to side. Avoiding the chakra blast she was sending my way. Our fists collided together. I wrapped my arm around her, then flipped her. She then grabbed my leg. Pain ran threw my body, which caused me to lose control of my body. My feet unmatched from the wall, I started falling. I collided with the floor, and then my body started seizing: like i was having a seizure.