chapter 3

Hey guys this is the author’s note I hope your enjoying this story so far I know it needs a lot of work and I’m trying to fix it if you have any ideas of how to make this better please let me know I’ve worked really hard on this page so I hope it’s all right

My head was aching I was covered in dirt and bruises hang on who am I where am I. I got up and looked around I was really scared I don’t know what’s happening to me. I sat back down and I put my head in my lap and started crying. Everything looks so unfamiliar there are people I’ve never seen before there are smells stuff everything I don’t recognise.

Then something weird happened a lady saw me and screamed. ”I know who you are” the lady said in a terrified voice.” Oh you do that’s great who I am”.” How can it be true you even have a white light around you and everything I thought it was just a myth”.” Look lady I have no idea who you are or what you’re talking about I don’t even know who I am “. “Listen here you and you listen good I am a good person and you will never make me do bad things I’m calling the police “. “ What are the police “.” Oh there just people who capture bad people and lock them up in jail”.

Then I saw two men chasing me I think they must be the police I ran as fast as I could then I quickly ran behind this big thing that had wheels on it and it had 2 windows and there were seats inside it and there was a sign that said baby on board. Then I looked behind me and I couldn’t see the police.

I started walking and I don’t know why but people were screaming every time they saw me and they were saying weird things like you will never make me do bad things. I have been walking for over 3 hours now and out of know were I heard a sound and I saw something and then before I could blink I was hit by something.