what will u do without me

What will u do? Without me..

This is my first attempt of writing an OS..I heard this story and like the concept.. Hope u guys like it..

Swara married to sanskar 3 years ago. Sanskar works for a company And swara is a housewife. Swara is huge fan of daily soaps. But sanskar doesn't like these stupid serials. He hates them because of these serials most of the time she neglects him..

After doing work Sanskar  returns to home . he is continuously knocking the door. Swara opens it after 10 minutes.

Sanskar😡:" where were u shona? I was knocking the door since 10 minutes."

Swara:" offo, sanskar ji. I was busy."

Sanskar: " where ??😒"

Swara:" sanskar ji, I'm watching shakti, u know Harman ji is about to save somya but..."

Sanskar: " but what 😠"

Swara:" but advertisement came. And I opened the door. 😁"

Sanskar fumes with anger😤:" swaraaaa "

Swara: " oops sanskar ji.. Advertisement is over.  U go take ur dinner. " she leaves to watch the TV..

Sanskar: " aww I hate these serials, I hate this Harman also.." So atlast sanky goes to kitchen and takes his dinner.. But swara is still busy in watching serials. Sanskar goes to his bedroom and starts doing his works.

After watching serials swara comes to bedroom.

Swara:" sanskar ji.. Milk."

Sanskar: " keep it on the table. " he holds her hand. "Shona sit here "

Swara:" sanskar ji how's ur day?"

Sanskar: " boring, let's do something interesting."😍😘

Swara:" what sanskar ji? What will I do"sanskar pulls her towards him. And slightly kisses on her cheeks.

Sanskar: " love me."

Swara(blushes😊):" sanskar ji.. Ap bhi na.." With this sanskar removes her sari and lay her down on the bed. He undoes her clothes. And his also and came top of her.

Sanskar: " shona U look more pretty when u blushes.." He moves towards her lips just then someone calls her.

Swara:" sanskar ji, stop someone is calling. "

Sanskar: " let it be shona don't disturb me. " but swara checks the phone.

Swara:"Sanskar ji it's kavya's call"

Sanskar: " shona talk her tomorrow.. Na please. "

Swara :" sanskar ji we have full night na.. Please.. "

Sanskar😠:" OK but cut the call soon. " huh gossip Queen kavya.

Swara :" hi kavya.."

Kavya:" areyyy swara did u saw shakti today. Omg what fight .. Harman is too good."

Swara(excited☺):" ya kavya. I just love Harman. I wish he would my husband.. Such a caring guy.." Sanskar looks towards swara in shock

Sanskar (" she is prasing that Harman before me. Who the hell is he..😡")

Swara continues the serials gossips with kaya for nearly one hours. Sanskar is hell irritated by this.. As soon she disconnects the call. He becomes happy. He starts doing his work..😉

Swara :" sanskar ji.. "

Sanskar busy in kissing her😘.:" hmm.."

Swara:" u know what sanskar ji.. Thapki changed her look. She became bani.. Still bihan find that she is his wife. If I will come to change my look will u able to recognize me."