Youu Must Bee

: Intro:

Heey this is veraa .. Uhh this is kind of my first book …. Uhh. I wrote a lot of other books I just didn’t type them and put them on here … But I hope youu enjoy this … And excuse mee if there’s any mistakes.

Youu Must be

March 18, 2018. 7:30 a.m. School Day

Jas’Mariee wakes up. She did her daily routines. Brush her teeth , take a shower , do her hair ( in curls ) , get dress ( purple crop top , white skinny jeans , purple converses and a white and purple bow ) , Put on lotion ( Bath && body works lotion ) , Put perfume on ( somebody by Justin Bieber ) . Once she got finished, she went down stairs and cooked her some breakfast. While, she was making it she was singing “U must be “by Gina Rene. She was cooking: Bacon Grits, with toast and orange juice. She ate and went to write in her diary.

March 18th, 2018”

                Dear diary,

                                My name is Jas’Mariee Symone Smith. Im 18 yr old. I live by myself because I wanted to go on my own way. I have to go to Carver High School (Actual school). I have this crush his name is: Daniel (Diggy) Simmons. But I have to go to school so bye!

Love, Jas’Mariee.

Once she got finished with that she looked in the mirror at herself and smiled.

Her POV:

I look good (End of POV)

She walks into the kitchen to get her keys to her Mercedes ben. Once, she got those she locked the house up and open her Mercedes. She cranks up her car and “Scream and shout “was on. She turned it up and started to drive.

Daniel POV:

I woke up and did my daily routine. Once, I got finished I walked downstairs because I smelled breakfast. Maybe the maid is cooking breakfast. Once, I got in there I saw one of the maids cooking. I can’t tell you her name because I don’t know her name. I know it’s a shame but, its whatever.

Maid: GoodMorning sir.

Daniel: please call me Daniel or Diggy ;)

Maid: Well, GoodMorning Daniel. Your breakfast just got finished.

Daniel: Thank youu …

Maid: It’s Kiesha.

Daniel: Well thank youu Kiesha

Once, he got finished he got the keys to his Bentley AND LEFT.

Daniel: Bye Kiesha

Kiesha: Bye Daniel

                He got in his care and his favorite song was on “Wicked games.” He sang to it

Daniel POV:

I’ma pretty good singer.

End of POV.

:: At School:

Jas’Mariee is in the student parking lot. She got out her car. She sees Daniel pull up next to her .When he gets out he says: Hey Bestfriend! To Jas’Mariee:

Jas’Mariee POV:

Did I forget to tell you that Diggy is my Bestfriend …? Since the 1st grade

End of POV

Jas’Mariee: Hey, You look nice to day.

Daniel: Thanks so do you.

Daniel POV:

I have been friends with Jas’Mariee since the 1st grade. I have a HUGE crush on her.

End of POV

Jas’Mariee: Thank you.

Daniel: Want me to walk you to class * has a smirk on his face *

Jas’Mariee: Sure * locks her car *

Daniel: So how you been * locks his car *

Jas’Mariee: Good I guess. What about you * walks over to him *

(A/N: Jas’Mariee doesn’t look like a normal girl. She has long, very long jet black hair, D size cup breast, a Nicki Minaj Booty Lmfao)

Daniel: Same * Looks Jas’Mariee up && Down *

Jas’Mariee: That’s good

Daniel: Yep * open the door for Jas’Mariee *

Jas’Mariee * Walks in front of him *

Daniel: * Stops at the principal office * Well, This is my stop.

Jas’Mariee: I thought you were gonna walk me to class since we have all the same classes.

Daniel: oh Yea …. I’m sorry. If you wait for m it’s only gonna be for 5 minutes and we have more than 5 minutes to go to class.

Jas’Mariee * Sighs * I guess it won’t hurt...

How is that …..? Is it good … Is it bad …. It is Ok …. My hand was shaking the whole time I was typing … oh my gawd I was sooo freakin scared .. Just comment below about what you think about it ….

Peace * In Khalil Underwood voice *