Secret Abilities

My eyes flickered open before I could move I was tied up. I’m not quite sure what is happening to me. All I can remember was being chased out of town, and they kept yelling witch. I wasn’t quite sure what that meant, but when I opened my eyes again back on the carriage I saw my uncle. “I will save you my child” he said and he opened his hands and a big flash went off. I was blinded then I fainted. After that all I couldn’t really remember much. All I recall is that I saw these undead animals kill the whole town before my uncle put me in a grave. “Hush child you do not belong to be born yet. You shall awake with a blind man looking into your heart.” He whispered that in my ear then he kissed my forehead and I went to sleep.

I finally awoke from my dream. After that I quickly noticed I was locked in a casket, It actually happened. I lay there awake seemed like ages then I heard someone. “Vertit tenebris ad lucem, in praesenti saeculo, e somno excitare, et aperta erit mens” the deep voiced figured said, so I’m figure it is the man my uncle and told me about. The casket opened and I quickly asked the man what he had said. “Oh my dear boy I took the curse off your grave. All I said was Darkness turns to light, age is now present, awake from a dream, and mind will be open.” He told me in a serious but joyful tone. I thanked him and asked if I could send the night with him and he smiled and said yes. So he took me to his house then he asked me what my name was because I was in an unmarked grave to save me from grave robbers. Or any other “witch or supernatural hunter” to protect me if they knew the spell on my grave. It kind of saddened me I didn’t know my own name, but hopefully I’ll remember.

It’s been about a week since I’ve been here I was told I slept for 323 years it’s the year 2013. The community I’ve been living with call themselves “Amish”. They like we used to before I was buried.

They are taking me to city soon, and I’m a little scared because they said they're giant buildings. Also                                    

There are metal carriages that go faster than a four horse drawn carriage! I was shocked when I heard this, and my powers haven’t been acting up lately, and glad they haven’t seen. A lot of them have abilities like me. They wanted to see mine they never seen anything like it, and I just shake my head. Then I walk away because I don’t want to deal with that.

“Good morning” I addressed the old man who brought me here.

“Hello my son have you remembered your name” He replied.

“Yes it’s Chemosh” I said after a moment pause. He took me by my arm and walked me to his shed. Then I saw him right when we opened the door all the candles on the floor light a flame. I sat down at one of the points of the pentagram.

“We aren't Satanic worshipers  ... Some people mistake us for that, but we are like you. We serve the lord in lady we are wiccans” He said to me as we sat down one man at each point with a black candle in front of them.

\

They started chanting “ Quod in corde pueri expergefaction Ostende nobis viam suam potestatem reserare plena potentia, et custodiet a malo suo tutos.”

Suddenly a huge light took the middle of the circle, and I saw him my uncle in the ball of light

“My dear Chemosh .. You were born in the wrong time. So I put a spell on you so that u wouldn’t age till your casket curse was broken and you were awaken. You are the savior of the new world, and our murders are taking over every government in the new world. Most of the world is already taken over the only place you are safe is here in what is called the “United States”. You are the salvation of most of your brothers and sisters. This man will help you guide you through this journey and a two other children just like you. There powers are different, but no one knows what they are. Nor do they know who they are so your first task is to learn to control your ability then look for these children. This is the only time I may say anything to you... Goodbye my child”