ii.

Vote. Comment. Do whatever the heck you want honestly. 

 After sending the text he walked over to his small desk and grabbed his computer to find out more about this Janelle. 

Plopping down on to the edge of the bed he typed in the book title she had mentioned. There was no Janelle associated with the book. Just some chick named Dawn Holden. He continued to read article after article praising the book and the way the author captured everyone's attention with her concentration on detail, true-life experiences, and realistic people and places. It was her first published book and had been praised worldwide. 

Articles also spoke of people wondering when her next book would come out? If there was even one planned to come out? Or if she was just a one hit wonder doomed to never write again. 

His phone buzzed next to him and he saw it was Janelle texting him back. 

I can always use some more inspiration. How much longer are you in LA for? 

He had a few questions of his own and decided it was best to have an actual conversation.

Why don't you come back and we can discuss in person? 

There was no response except a read receipt popping up under his message. He tossed the phone back down and continued to dig into the articles and what the author was up to currently. But no one seemed to know who she was, what she looked like or even where she was from. No one knew anything about her. 

knock knock knock.

He looked to his door. Tossing his computer he walked to look in the peephole to see Janelle standing back from the door. He smirked and opened the door. She slowly walked in, a devilish grin on her face, swaying her hips, and tracing a single finger across the broadest part of his chest. Her jeans made the sway more pronounced hugging each butt cheek as she took an elongated step and the loose top billowed so that when she turned to face him he saw the deep cleavage the top gave her. Looking up at her face, her lips were still swollen and her deep red hair still wet. His mouth was watering but he knew he had a few questions to ask before he got down to other kinds of business. 

"Glad you came," He smiled. 

"You asked." She took a few more steps back and turned to look where she was stepping when she saw his computer open she smirked and looked back at him.

"Doing some research on me I see?" 

He did not know what to say. He charged over to close the laptop. But the damage had already been done in his mind. She probably thought he was crazy. He texted her right after she left the room and when she came back she saw he had looked up what she said. He seemed borderline pathetic. This girl had him out of his comfort zone and he could tell she enjoyed it.

"I don't care that much Harry. And to be fair, I did some research on you last night after I left the pool." 

Relief did not come with that statement. Instead questions of what she found, how much of his life did she dig into, and what he had said in all of his interviews, came flooding into his mind.

"What do you want to know?" She sat down pushing the computer aside, and looked up at him. 

"Your name isn't on the book. Someone named Dawn-"

"Holden? Yeah. That's me. It's called a pseudonym. Kind like Miley had Hannah." she shrugged. 

He laughed at the comparison and he sat next to her. When he sat down he noticed a scent that she had not been wearing earlier. It was some sort of tropical fruit perfume and it matched those luscious lips, mouth-watering chest, and arctic toned eyes.