The Bedroom (1st person interactual)

Imagine me slowly kissing you. As I take off your pants. I break away to take your shirt off and kiss down your body to your boxers. I look up at you innocently and see your face is already sweaty from the anticipation.

"You want it?" I asked

"Yes" you answered.

"What is it you want?" I said cocking my head to the side.

You reach down and pull you member out of your boxers.

"I want you to suck this. Good. And hard." You say.

And almost immediately I start. I lick the tip of you and slowly start taking it in my mouth. Your hand is at the nape of my neck guiding me back and forth. "Think I can take the whole thing?" I ask playfully.

"No chance." you reply.

I look at you mischievously and take a deep breath. I put you back inside of my mouth. Slowly I start to move my head closer and closer to your body until my nose is wear your pubs would've been had you not shaved them. I look up and you look down at me like I was the sexiest thing you've ever seen. I start to gag so, I pull my head back and start to bob once again. At one point you start thrusting into my mouth. I look up once more and you look as though you were about to come. I pulled my mouth all the way off and stood up. "Nope. Not yet." I said.

"You fucking tease." You breathed Then I winked and walked over to the bed. I slowly started to take off my tank top showing off my red laced bra. "You gonna just stand there or you gonna help?" I said You nodded and walked over to me. You started trailing kisses down my neck to my shoulder while undoing my pant. You then saw that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Feeling naughty are we?" You said smirking.

"Very." I Replied. You them trailed your finger tips up and down my stomach across the tops of my bra and finally down to me inner thigh. You kept you from my knee up to my crouch, across where my pubs would be and back down again. You looked my straight in the eye knowing what you were doing. I shifted my body once you were near my crouch again and your hand briefly touched my girl. I took a sharp intake of breath. You then put two fingers up to my mouth indicating that I should suck them. I opened my mouth and allowed your finger in my mouth. I sucked hard and gave you a hot stare. You returned my stare lust filling your eyes. You moved your now wet fingers to my love box.You Started to rub my in circles. I bit my lip because it felt so nice. You gradually moved your fingers to my entrance and slowly prodded and rub. I pouted holding back a Moan.

"You're not the only one who can be a tease." You said. Then with out warning you shoved you two fingers inside of me and covered my mouth with yours just in time to catch my gasp in surprise turn into a moan. You moved your fingers in and out of me. Keeping the moan in between our mouths. You fingers started to move faster and faster and my moans louder and louder. I was a moment a way from my peak when you suddenly pulled your fingers out pushed me down and put your length in.

"Sorry," you said. "I couldn't resist." then you started moving your hips back and forth your throbbing cock moving in and out of me. You crouched down  and put one hand behind my neck and one at my hip. You then,while staring intently into my eyes,pounded into me. You then moved then hand behind my neck to my bra and unclasped it taking it off in one smooth movement.

"Be free!" I moaned/said. You then kept moving at different paces. Some where soft and slow while others where hard and fast. As you were pounding into my love box, I held onto you and in one moment of pleasure I came. You smiled and I blushed slightly but didn't stop.

"I'm..gonna...come..what should...i do." you said in between intakes of breaths.

"On my face."I said in an innocent, 'duh' tone. You pulled out quickly and I got on my knees mouth open wide for the cum that followed. You jerked off for a few seconds then moaned loudly and emptied your load onto my face.

"Now lets get you cleaned up." you said and we walked into the bathroom to 'take a shower'.

The end.