Falling In Love Again

Date: 18th March 2017

Falling in love again

You want them to not just tell you how much do they love you, but you want to feel their love. You don't want pretence. Do you sometimes wish you could have read their hearts? So that you knew they stopped loving you? You could have distanced yourselves, prepared yourself for it. So that when fall down from the castle of your dreams, at least you have a pillow that would catch you, or maybe step down a little towards reality so that the fall is not as hard as it was.

Let me tell you this: When you fell in love with them, there was someone who you fell out of love from. It was the person you loved earlier. No. Not the guy before him, you don't even remember that love. It was a more important person. In fact, the most.

Still wondering who that was? It was you. How can you blame them for stopping to love you? When you yourself did that? Stand up, look at the mirror. Look at those weary eyes; they still have the shine deep inside, the shine which you lost when you lost yourself. Look for it, bring it back, it is still flickering.

You think you cannot love anyone now. But those who don't believe in magic will never find it. And love, is magic.

You don't have to find anyone; you just have to find yourself. And fall in love with the most beautiful and charming girl, with the most beautiful smile, the one whose voice brings happiness in the room, the girl who makes heads turn when she passes by, the one who is the secret crush of all the other girls. The girl who is the reason for the smile of all of her friends, you're the girl who brings the good vibes, increasing the frequency of the frequency of the room you enter, because you resonate on a plane, where everyone wants to be. Be the person who makes you smile. You know you can love hard. Love hard. Don't you ever stop but this time, give yourself a chance.

Fall in love again, with yourself.