You Care

Btw this isn't really a poem it's just letters to special people.

~~~+~~~

Dear Hyper,

You are always so happy. How you manage to stay that way. When you're around me you mostly bring me up, but when you knock me down, it really hurts. Like that Friday after school. You came over. And said that I made you boring. That really dug deep. But I shrugged it off. We had fun. We. Had. Fun.

Dear Dancer,

You are amazing. You're pretty and everyone knows that. I would do anything to walk in your ballet shoes for only one day. To see things through your only optimistic eyes. Just remember that sometimes you take things a little over the top. Which can be good or bad. But we all know that you mean well.

Dear Smiles,

You are the sunlight to my day. Your smile could light up a room. You are like Dancer, with only optimistic eyes. Seeing the light in everyone and pushing away the darkness. But you are shy. If you could only get out there and speak then everyone would know the joy you could bring them. The happines and laughter that they need. Just be more open. People will come to you. I promise.

Dear Second-Grade Friend,

I couldn't think of a name for you because I know you so well. You could be kinda goth friend, comic book friend, hunger games friend. But they don't fit you. You don't just belong to one group. You belong to many. Your personality is so true to yourself, that's why everyone likes you. You make yourself hard to get. That just makes you more desirable to everyone else. You don't know how jealous I am of you. We have been through so much, I am so lucky to have you as a friend.

Dear Friend Who Doesn't Read,

I know you won't read this because of your dyslexia, but I wanted you to know I care. We were so close, but now we're drifting apart. I don't know why. I text everyday, but you say your phone is messed up. We used to have a lot of sleepovers. We used to talk about everything, and dance. We used to do everything together. Even when you started dating. That's the best part of you. You made time for boys and friends. Thank you so much for being there for me when I was going crazy over my non-existant love life.

Dear Me,

Do you see how many wonderful people you have as friends. All their specific traits keeps you a-float in stormy waters. You, in turn, bring them up when their down. Stand by them, through whatever they're going through. And hope they stand by you.

-Love Alix:)