Chapter 16: Planning: Renesmee

ATC-Around The World (La La La La La)

After the girls' day with Rosalie, Alice, and Mom, I decided to search for Jacob so we can start planning our wedding. I was about to walk past the balcony, only to find him leaning against it, looking out in the distance of the dark woods that surround the house.

 I was about to walk past the balcony, only to find him leaning against it, looking out in the distance of the dark woods that surround the house

"Hey." I say as I walk up next to him. He turns his head to look at me and smiles.

"Hey." He says back.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. It's just..." He says, unable to continue his sentence.

"It's just what?"

"It's just that even when we do get married, how am I going to protect you from the Volturi? When they find out about us, the punishment will be you ending up dead and me suffering without you."

"Well, you did bite me with your wolf venom."

"I did that to get more blood in your system."

"I know, but if you bite me multiple times, then I might be able to change into a werewolf like you."

"What?!"

"You know, like how my father injected his venom in my mother after she gave birth to me? You were there to witness it."

"I can't believe you still remember that." He mutters, leaving me to giggle. "You're crazy."

"What do you expect. Some vampires are born crazy, and I happen to be one of them." I say, confidently, as he chuckles. "Besides, we don't need to worry about that right now. What we need to worry about is planning our wedding."

He leaves out a sigh before saying, "Yeah. You're right."

"Of course I'm right. I'm always right." I say as I walk in the house.

"Not always." I hear him mutter.

In response, I yell, "I heard that."

"Damn her hearing senses." He says as he follows me in the house.

*a few minutes later*

"So, when do you want the wedding?" Jacob asks me.

"I was thinking August 21st. It's a month before my birthday."

"You do realize that it would be two months from today, right?"

"I know. Just trying to give my mother memories of her wedding since she did the same thing."

"You reliving your mother's footsteps." He says as he chuckles and shakes his head. I just smirk at him.

"August 21st it is, then." He says. Date: check.