Chap 9

I was pulled away still unconscious until I felt my butt on something cold , whoever it was pushed me on the ground forcefully . I'm too tired to even open my eyes . But I feel punching and slapping on me , it was pain but what I could I do ? I had no energy left in me , I start to faint and I heard a girls voice "let's go before we get caught ." I saw a fat and a slim figure , was it them ? Wtf do they even want ? Before I can think of anything more , I fainted .
.
.
.
I woke up in my room seeing Jimin by my bed . I ruffled his hair and get up but my whole body ached , and I remebered yesterday , I'm sure it was Alicia and Szemun there's no doubt . Jimin woke up and saw me troubling myself getting up from the bed and he stretched his hands out hurriedly to help me . "What happened to you last night ?! Do you know how worried I was ?! I knew I shouldn't have let u go alone !" Jimin half scolded me . "Aishhhh , I'm sorry ! It hurts Jimin-ah" I pouted "you're so dumb ." Jimin ruffled my hair and brought me some oilments . "So , you want me to help you ?" He smiled at me . "Ermm ... Ok ." I had a lot more wounds on my body but I wouldn't take off my shirt for him .... He gently put the oilment on wherever my wound is and massaged it softly . It feels good , being with him is everything .... His face , his body , his style , everything about him is just so perfect ! I'm glad he's mine .... "Are you staring at me ?" He smirked "NO ! I wasn't !" I denied "right u weren't" he teased me "hey STOB IT !" He laughed and kissed my cheeks . "Do you wanna eat or rest ?" He asked me . "Duh , of course I wanna eat ." "Then get ready , I'll prepare food for you" he smiled at me and went away . ARGHHHH , I haven felt this in so long ! It feels so FREAKING GOOD !!!!!! I'm glad he's back actually .

So after eating we went out for like a walk and anywhere would do , so we went to a mall . We were walking and Jimin intertwined his hands with me , I smiled . We were still walking when I saw a family figure that looks just like Taehyung . "Hey" I elbowed Jimin , "huh?" "Isn't that Taehyung ?" I pointed towards the figure , Jimin squinted his eyes and look "it is ! Wait ! There's somebody with him !" I looked to his direction and I saw Xiang yi there , wow , never thought they would hang out already , but I was happy for them , now we can go on double dates !!!! We secretly took pictures of them and went away not wanting to interrupt them .

So it's a Friday ! And i invited those two couples over and of course Jimin to my house since my mom is recently on a trip .

So once they were over we asked the sneaky couple about their relationship and I saw Xiang Yi blushed while Taehyung looked at me proudly . "Wow I was even planning on setting you guys up ..." I told them . Taehyung just rolled his eyes . And after that we started blasting songs and party around the house , it was getting late , midnight's already here , I can see Taehyung and Xiang Yi curled up together on the couch already fast asleep , I brought them a blanket and cover them , they're so sweet .

I went to my room and saw Jimin on my bed and I thought he fell asleep already so I move quietly trying not to wake him , I was standing by the bed looking at how perfect it was , when suddenly a hand gripped my wrist , I looked down shocked but before I could react , I was pulled into his arms . "Stay with me" and he hugged me tighter than ever but it feels really good , I hugged him back and fell asleep on his chest ....