32 days

768 hours: 49 minutes: 02 seconds

today, liam was determined to start a conversation with oceane, but she had not shown. he waited and waited and waited, but there was no sign of the girl.

"i'm so stupid, i could've asked you what was troubling you. i could see it in your eyes, the way your lips were slightly pouted, but i didn't. i hope you're okay; i hope you didn't let depression take over your soul because it sucks the life out of you. i hope you're not like me because i'm fucking insane. the voices in my head are screaming at me, laughing at me. they won't stop, make it stop. please. the psychiatrist told me i was getting better, but i don't feel better. do i look better? you know what troubles me the most? the fact that we've been meeting here for a couple of months now, and i haven't even asked you your name. i can't find you, i can't be sure if you'll ever come back. i can't check if you're okay, and it scares me because what if you never come back? please come back."

liam stared at the water below, directing his words at the girl, even though she was not present. the water churned roughly below, and the breeze shook vigorously. liam shivered, and lifted himself off the floor.

he stood, leaning on the railing, for a few more minutes, hoping the girl would turn up, but she didn't so he left. 

wow

this is ranked

thank you so much

ily