Chapter 2

^Azalea outfit on top
Quote:
"Life is an open book full of blank pages you write the story as it goes."
                                            Thanks for reading!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Azalea POV
RING RING. Ahhhh. I woke up to the amazing sound of my alarm. You see how sarcastically i am. I reluctantly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. There i did my business and brush my teeth.

After doing all that it was already 8 considering it took me half an hour to get out of bed. I got my phone out and dialed the number. The person answered after the 4 ring.
"Hello who's this" said a husky voice that send shills down my spine.

"Um hello this Azalea i was calling for the nanny job" i said suddenly nervous.

"Oh yea are you interested" he said

"Yeah" i said

"Ok good it would be good if you can start from today" he said

"Yeah i can start today" i said happy that i finally found a job

"Ok well just send me your address and i'll send someone to pick you up. Here will discuss more" he said

"Ok thank you have a nice day" i said

"Bye" he said and hung up not giving me time to answer back

I send him my address and then started to do a happy dance. After 10 minutes of my dancing i made my way to my small closet.

I put on high waisted short shorts with a floral crop top and high heels since it was summer so it was hot outside.

After that i packed my stuff and set it on my bed waiting for someone to pick me up.

After about 20 minutes of waiting someone knock the door.

I opened the door and there stood two hot guys

"Hey are you ready" hot dude said

"Um yea i just have to bring the stuff down" i
said

"Oh ok no problem we'll do that you just go to the car" hot dude 2 said

"Um thank you.... "i said

"Jonathan and Andrew"Jon said

"Ok" i said

I walked down the stairs and waited for them in the car.After about 2 minutes we were ready to go. We got into the car and we were in our way.

The car ride was silent and kind of awkward but maybe it was just me. About 45 minutes later we arrived to this huge mansion. They were definitely loaded. I mean who can afford this house more like mansion in California.

"We're here" Jon said

"How many people live here" i said with my mouth wide open.

"Aaron, the twins, some servants and now you" Andrew answered this time.

"Who's Aaron" i said clearly confused

"Oh that douchebag friend of ours didn't introduce himself. His our best friend and your boss" Jon said with a proud expression.

"Well enough chit chatting lets show you to your room so you can unpack and then meet or sweet and wonderful friend" Andrew said sarcastically.

I follow them through the mansion. Let me just tell you the house in the inside looks bigger than in the outside if thats even possible. We kept walking until we came to a stop.

"Well here we are princess. Your room is next to Aaron and in front of the twin. Also when your done unpacking go down this hallway and turn left and there is where Aaron office is located" Jon said.

"Also a little advice you should hurry up unpacking because he doesn't like waiting"Andrew added.

"Well okay i guess i'll see you guys later" i said awkwardly.

"Princess you'll see us everyday. We like to come and annoy the devil so basically this is like our house rather than his" Jon said laughing while walking away with Andrew.

I entered my room and was left with my mouth wide open. It was bigger than my apartment. I was brought out from my trained of though and started to unpack. Now i just have to meet "the devil" hope everything goes well.

Aaron POV
Right now im in my office holding the twins waiting for the nanny to come. When i talked to her this morning i felt an emotion I've never felt before. She had such an angelic voice that send chills down my spine. I hope the twins like her because if they don't i don't know what im going to anymore. I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock in the door.

"Come in" i said in a serious tone.

"Hello Boss im Azalea the new nanny" she said

"Seat down" i said while staring at her

She was beautiful just like she sounded over the phone. I've had a lot of night stands and no one has been as beautiful and innocent as her.

"Your going to take care of the twins while im at work and sometimes after i come for work too. Unless im busy when i come home i'll take care of them. Also i like to shower and put them to bed so unless i come late from work i'll do it" i said with a serious that was hard to use with her.

"Ok is there anything their allergic to or something i should know about" she said quietly

"Their not allergic to anything. Their still drinking milk besides some fruit that i give them" i said while trying to calm the twins that were getting to get fussy.

" Can i hold them" she said shyly

"Yeah im going to work. I'll come back around 4" i said while passing the twins carefully to her.

"Their so cute" she said more to herself.

I was looking for the reactions of the twins and it surprised me. They didn't mind her touching them. They were actually laughing while she bounce them. I had my mouth wide open of surprise but i cover it quickly.

"We'll im going to work their schedule is in their room" i said while exiting my office without waiting for a reply.

Azalea just thinking about her brings a smile in my face. In just an hour of knowing her she has made me feel something I've never experience. From the moment that i saw how she handled the twins and how beautiful she was i knew she was going to be my queen. Mine.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
How did you guys feel about this chapter. I made it longer 1097 words. I hope you guys liked it and if you have any suggestions just comment it.
                                                 Thanks for reading!