Samantha Rose Potter

****all character belong to J.K Rowling except Samantha Rose Potter********

EDITED 7-23-14

Have you ever been called a freak? Well I have but am not a freak am a witch.

My name is Samanthe Rose Potter and am a pureblood witch. My twin brother is James Potter and he is a wizard to. I am slim , I have red thick hair and hazel eyes so does James but he has black hair. My parents work in the Ministry of Magic as Aurours (dark wizard catchers). Well that's enough of backround information so now its to tell you my story.

Chapter one: new friend and letters

It was a sunny afternoon in July and a perfect day for a walk.

"James do you want to go for a walk?" I asked my twin brother.

"Sure let me tell mum." James replies. He walks away and comes back.

"Mum said yes and to be back by four in the afternoon lets go." We walked out of Potter mansion (our parents are really rich) and walk out of Godric Hallow. We walk for about an hour and we finally see a park. We head for it and see a boy with black, curly hair and tall. He was getting hit by two older looking boys. I turn to look at James and he instantly nows what im thinking and. We run towards the boy and we each grab a boy and punch them ( for a girl i punch pretty hard) the boys ran away.

"Thanks for helping me my name is Sirius Orion Black" Sirius' said.

"Black as in the noble house of black?" I asked, mum is always saying they are bad.

"Sadly but I'm nothing like any of them i hate most of them" Sirius' said

"Well I'm James Potter and this is my twin sister Samantha Rose Potter any cheesey nicknames and she will jump you." James exclaims jokingly.

" so your both wizards ?" Asked Sirius

"Yep and proud of it do you play quidditch?"asked James. Then the boys sat down on the bench and start talking about whatever boys talk about. I also sat but on the ground and looked at the sky and see three dots coming towards us. They start to get bigger and they soon become owls.

"James, Sirius look the owls! And they seem to have letters!!" I squel i really hope the are our Hogwarts acceptance letters.

They stop next to us with letters in their beaks. I grab mine and it read:

Samantha Rose Potter

Ground next to the bench

London,England

I rip the lette ropen and it read:

Hogwarts School for Withcraft and Wizadry

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore(Order of Merlin first class sorc., chf. Werlock , supream mugwap; international confed of wizard)

Dear Ms.Potter

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Plaese find enclosed a list of all necesary books and equipments.

Term beging on September 1 we await your owl by no later then July 31.

youre sincerley,

Minvera Mcgonagal

Deputy headmistress

In the other sheet of paper had what unifrom we needed and our books

" Looks like we are going to Hogwarts lads!" Says Sirius happily.

" I know i cant wait but sadly me and James need to leave or our parents are gonna get mad. What is your address so we can send each other letters for the rest of the summer?" I asked.

"Great idea Samantha! Well its 12 grimmauld place." Replays Sirius

" well nice metting you bye Sirius!!" Me and james say at the same time. We then run all the way home.

*******authors note: well this is my first fan fiction and first story so I hope you like it !!!

Please like and comment:D