A Cigarette and Notebook

I sigh as I look in my purse for a pack of cigarettes. I look for  a few more minutes when I finally realize that I'm out. I groan and sit on the curb of the sidewalk. Great, now I need to drive to the store and buy a pack. I quickly get up and wipe myself off. I walk to my car and unlock the door. I jump in and put my purse in the passenger seat. I start the car and I'm off to some shitty drug store. The traffic isn't that bad, so I get to the store in less than 10 minutes. I find a parking spot and turn off my car. 

I grab my purse and get out of the car. I turn around and lock my car. I turn back around. I quickly cross the parking lot and go inside. I don't stop walking. I just walk straight to where I can buy my cigarettes. I get there and ask for Marlboro. The girl working asks for my I.D. I nod and dig out my wallet. I pull out my I.D. out of my wallet. I hand it to the girl. She just takes it. She checks it. She grabs the pack I want.

She rings it up. She asks if I want anything else. I say no and smile. She just says whatever. I start pulling out my credit card. She tells me the price. I nod and hand her my card. She swipes it. She asks if I want my receipt. I tell her no. She hands me my cards. She asks if I want a bag. I say no. She hands my pack. I walk away, but before I do, I smile at the girl. She glares at me. I put my cards back into my wallet. Once I'm done with that I go to my car.

I run across the parking lot and unlock my car. I jump in and throw my purse into the seat. I unwarp the pack of cigarettes and pat it. I grab my lighter. I open the box and pull out a single cigarette and light it up. I inhale the smoke. I quickly exhale. I relax and put on my seatbelt. I start the car and back out. I start driving. I bring the cigarette to my mouth and inhale. I wait a few seconds before I exhale. I think about where I can go. I don't want to go home just yet. I think for a second before it hits me. 

I can to the beach. I flick the ash off the butt of the cigarette. I drive towards the beach. When I get there, I am done with my cigarette. I stop the car and turn it off. I grab my bag and make sure everything I need is in it. Once I know everything is, I get out. I lock my car and head towards my usual spot. My usual spot is a medium sized cliff. When I get there I sit down. I put my purse beside me. I look at the ocean. I feel the breeze on me. I close my eyes and sigh. I open my bag and grab my notebook. I open it up to the next clean page. I dig in my bag for a pen. When I find it, I click it. I start writing.

After a couple sentences, I grab my pack of cigarettes and open it. I pull one out and close the pack. I put the cigarette in my mouth and put the pack back into my bag. I also grab my lighter. I light the cigarette. I inhale the mouth. A few seconds later, I exhale. I go back to writing. I keep this up until I'm done writing and I have to go back home. I unclick my pen and put it back into my bag. I put the bookmark on the next clean page of my notebook. I put that back into my bag. I stand up. I wipe my shorts. I stare at the ocean for a few minutes. I smile and walk away. 

I walk back to my car. I walk in silence. The only thing I can hear is the sound of the waves of the ocean. As I get closer to my car, the waves start to fade. When I finally get to my car, the sound is gone. I dig in my bag for the keys. I find them and unlock my car. I jump in and throw my bag into the seat. I start my car. I look at the time. Shit. It's almost time for dinner! Mom would kill me if I'm late....again. I quckly put on my seatbelt. I look at the path where I just came from. 

I smile. I think to myself as I'm driving away, I'll be back. I promise. 

The End!!!!!!!! Maybe!! Hey guys!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'm back now!! I have one more new short story! It's about Faith, Selena's character in Spring Breakers. It's based on a Youtube video. I hope you like it! So, what did you think of this story? I like it. I got the idea from a picture I found off Tumblr. After I get out of the shower I'll do the cover and put the picture up! Please leave comments of some stories I shoulod do. I'll look at them and think about it. I'm going to update my other stories today/2mrw also!! I love you guys!!