Chapter 7- Jealousy.

**TAYLOR'S POV**

"Goodnight Shi. I love you." I whispered, before resting my head on her. I wasn't expecting a response.

"I love you too, Tay." She whispered back. I smiled. I was ecstatic, I was so happy. I snuggled my head into her shoulder more and fell into a deep sleep with her in my arms.

----------------------------------------------

When we woke up, Shiane was still in my arms. She was lying in her back with her phone in her hands, scrolling through Twitter. She looked at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead." She giggled.

"What time is it?" I asked. She showed me her phone which said 11:15 AM. I sighed. "How long have you been up?"

"About an hour. I didn't want to wake you up, so I stayed." She smiled and set her phone down. She turned over and cuddled her head into my chest. I just gripped her more and put my chin on her head. She picked her head up and kissed my cheek.

She then hopped out of bed and waved, walking out of the room. I chuckled and followed behind her. We walked down to the kitchen to see everyone already awake. Half were in the kitchen, watching Carter make our breakfast. The other half was in the living room watching TV.

When we walked in, everyone looked at us and Cameron looked at me and gave me a light smile. I nodded and looked back at Shiane who was walking over to him. She gave him a big hug and then hopped on the counter.

"Goodmorning love bi-" Cameron started. "Just kidding." He said sheepily. We all giggled.

"You can say it." Shiane said, playfully rolling her eyes. Cameron laughed loud.

"Goodmorning love birds!!!" He yelled. Matt came running into the kitchen.

"Are they up?!" He yelled excitedly. He stopped and looked at me. He gave me a püma face as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Hey, bro." He winked. I chuckled.

"Morning." I replied.

We all were having conversations until Carter was done making breakfast. He set down all the plates and we all got our food and sat down at the big table. We scarfed are food down and all ran to our rooms to get dressed. Since we had nothing planned today, I wanted to do something with Shiane. I texted her.

To: Shiane

From: Taylor

Lunch today?:)

She almost immediately replied saying yes. I was really excited to get to be alone with her. Just be normal with her.

I grabbed a pair of black basketball shorts and my red, Diamond supply shirt. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I put on my clothes after that and then combed my hair.

I walked out of my bathroom and into the hallway. I knocked on her door and stood there. A few seconds later it swooshed open and revealed Shiane. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I just have to finish my hair and I'll be done. You can just watch TV or something." She giggled. I nodded and walked over to her bed. I lied on it and started watching TV.

A few minutes later, Shiane walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a pink, ruffled tank top and jean shorts. Her hair was in a bun with a flower on the front. I smiled and hopped off of the bed.

"Are we going to walk?" She asked. I nodded. She walked into her closet and grabbed her white converse and slipped them onto her feet. "Let's go." She smiled and walked out the door.

"I'll meet you downstairs." I said.

"Alright. Don't be long." She giggled and walked down the stairs. I walked down the hall to Carter's room where Cameron, him, and Hayes were playing Xbox. I poked my head in and Carter waved for me to enter. I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Shi and I are going to lunch." I said, looking at m wiggling toes. Cameron laughed.

"You're always so nervous. It's cute, Taylor. You know? Just how much you like her. I couldn't ask for anybody better." He nodded. I knew he was talking from his heart. It made me feel good. I looked up and smiled at him.

"Alright. See you later." I waved as I got up. They waved at me as I walked out the door. I walked back down the hallway and down the stairs.

"Ready?" I asked, looking at Shiane. She nodded and ran over to me. I opened the door and we both walked out into the warm air.

We walked down the street in a peaceful silence. Just her and I, there weren't many people out this afternoon. I felt something warm on my hand and looked down. She gripped my hand and looked up at me. I rubbed my thumb on hers as we kept walking down the road, now hand in hand. I liked it.

**HAYES' POV**

"Shi and I are going to lunch." He said. It made me cringe. I liked Tatlor and everything but, Shiane, she should be mine. Not his. First of all, they are five years apart, it won't work.

I have nothing against them. Just the fact that they could be together. I just really need to stop all of this 'love bird' nonsense before it goes too far or before they start dating. She will be mine, not Taylor's. And I'm going to try my hardest to make that happen.

We all nodded. Can and Taylor started talking and I just drifted off into my own thoughts. I didn't feel like hearing it right now, to be honest, it put me In a terrible mood.

We all waved as Taylor walked out of the room. I got off of Carter's bed and began to walk for the door.

"Where are you going bro?" Cameron asked, confused. I shook my head.

"Just to my room. I think I'm..just a little tired." I lied. They both looked at me like I had five heads.

"Come here, there's obviously something wrong." Carter said, patting the bed. I sighed and crawled into the top. "Tell us." He said. I looked over at Cameron who was waiting patiently for an answer.

"It's just..I really like Shiane. And so does Taylor..." I admitted, shyly. I saw Cameron's eyes get wide and he looked the other way, out of the corner of my eye. That was probably a bad thing to say. I should have just lied. "Now I'm going to take a nap." I mumbled as I got back up. I was lightly pushed back into the bed by Cameron.

"No, don't leave yet. I just wanted to say, if you like her that much, you can't be jealous. You have to be happy of she is happy. And obviously, at the

Moment, she's very happy.." He said. Those words stung. Bad. I just nodded and walked out of the room. Ugh, I hope this feeling goes away soon. I'm just a stupid thirteen year old that thinks he's in love. It should just blow over soon, right?

----------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry to make you wait so long for such a short chapter!

I just really wanted to get it up tonight. I'm very tired and I need sleep like, rn.

I love ya'll❤️

~Angela xoxo