My Abduction

I was working the night shift at the Down Town Diner in New Orleans on a steamy hot humid summer night. I heard once that Louisianna is bypolar when it comes to weather and I fully believe it. One day it can be freezing cold or unbearably hot mixed in with rain and mud. Anyway, I straightened my red and white waitress uniform and started checking the tables to make sure they were clean. I brought all the salt and pepper shakers to the counter so I could refill them becuase things were slow. Tonight it was only me, Marissa , and Lafayette. Marissa was a fellow waitress and becuase it was getting late she was in the back getting changed to go home. Soon it would be only be me and the cook left, so I carried on quietly. I heard the faint ring of the door bell chiming becuase someone was coming in. I looked up slowly and saw a figure of a man walk to the back booth so he could be hidden. I gave him a few minutes and the entire time I could feel his eyes on me. I picked up my pad and slowly walked over.

"What would you like to drink sir? We have coffee, soft drinks, and orange juice."

I kept my eyes down becuase my body screamed with fear. I couldn't tell what it was but this man just emanated power and domination.

"I'll take coffee and a slice of pie."

Before I had a chance to turn away to fill his order I heard him continue in a lower voice where no one but me could hear him.

"In five minutes I want you to make an excuse to go outside and I will meet you there. If you don't I will kill the girl in the dressing room, and the cook. Don't alert them or I will do it anyway."

I nodded and went to fill a cup with coffee and a plate with a slice of pecan pie. Just to make it look normal I added a dollop of whipped cream on top. I quickly walked it over to the man in the booth. His eyes never left my body , to make sure I wouldn't tip anything off. I rubbed my stomach.

"Hey Lafayette?"

"Yesm."

"I'm not feeling too good. So I'm going to go take my fifteen outside. Maybe I'll feel better after."

"K."

Then I walked out the door not knowing what was going to happen next. I ran further away from the the street. I heard tires and leaves rustle in a violent wind, then a black hummer stopped infront off me and a hand came from behind me and put a rag over my mouth. I struggled and screamed into the rag while tears streamed down my face. I heard a man whisper in my ear.

"Shhhh. It's going to be ok, this is just the hardest part."

Then everything around me started spinning and finally turned black.

I opened my eyes feeeling groggy and tired like i had taken too many advils. I looked around and i was on a four poster bed that was old and olid wood. In the corner there was a small glass vanity with perfume and make up stocked in it. in the other corner was a giamt wardrobe and i walked slowly towards it. I opened it slowly and discovered racks and racks of beutifull clothes. All in my size.

I felt a pain in my side and turned over and discovered i had started my period. I heard the door creak open and i hid in the bathroom. Heavy footsteps padded around the room then discovered where I was at. I looked up and saw a man with dark hair and deep dark blue eyes and pale skin. I gasp and tried to run but he put his arm around my waist and held me while I struggled. Finally I just stoppped and started crying and he held me and rubbed my hair and held me close.

"Why? Why? Why?" I heaved between my body shaking sobs.

"Shhhhhh. It's ok. I'm here . Yes baby It's going to be ok." he murmered in my ear and that was the last thing I remember before I blacked out from exhaustion and tears.

What feels like hours later I awake and find myself wrapped around a gorgous man dressed in a business suit. He has a nice body that flexes when he stretches in his sleep.I shiver in fear because there is blood on his jacket. I try to stay calm as I try to get out of the bed quietly. Almost free I think to myself then i feel a hand wrap around my waist and pull me back.

"Where do you honestly think your going?" The man growls in my ear and I can't breathe.

"I have my period and I have to clean up." I mutter shakily as I look at my clothes ruined with dirty blood. Keeping my eyes dow hoping he doesn't know I'm lying.

"I know you were trying to run but this plantation is in the middle of a swamp infested with alligators and protected with armed security. You aren't going anywhere but you may go clean up."

Nodding as i get up and wince with pain. I wash quickly and find what i need then return to the handsomely decorated room. I look outside the bathroom door and try to spot the man as I slowly walk out.