Chapter 32

YN'S P.O.V

It's been a week since Ryan's dinner, and Justin and I haven't seen or talked to each other. No texts. No calls. Nothing.

It makes me worried because of what happened last time. And I can't imagine something happening to Justin because of me... again.

I need to see him and know that he's okay.

I grab my keys and head out the door and into my car.

I drive to his house and my heart starts beating like crazy.

I'm scared he won't want talk to me.

I get out of the car and walk to the front door. I stare at the door for a whole minute, until I finally decide to knock.

He doesn't open, so I knock again. Still nothing. His car is here, so I know he's here.

He obviously doesn't want to talk to me.

I knock again. "Justin, come on I know you're there." still nothing.

I rest my head on the door with tears falling. "Justin please."

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I rest my head on the door as I hear her voice. I just know if I see her face I'll start crying even more than what I already am.

"Justin come on." she says as she knocks one more time before saying "I love you"

As soon as she said those words I gave up and opened the door.

I hugged her before she could say anything.

"I'm so sorry" she says as she cries in my arms.

"I'm sorry too" I say. "I shouldn't have ignored you"

she pulls away. "Iit's my fault. I was being selfish and a bitch to you, and you don't deserve that. "

"Don't call yourself a bitch" I say

she smiles "I'm serious though. And I'm really sorry. "

I put my hands on her cheeks and kiss her.

"It's okay." I whisper as I pull away

"It's a really good thing you came because I have to tell you something." I say.

"oh it's a really good thing I came? No wonder why you opened the door so quick" she says in a very sarcastic way and wipes her tears.

I chuckle "come in"

I shut the door as she comes in and sits on the couch.

"Please promise me you won't get mad at what I'm about to tell you." I say as I sit next to her.

"Justin... really?" she starts "I can't promise that."

I grab her hand "please promise me."

she looks at me and gives up "Fine. I promise."

"would you do anything for me then?"

"yes, anything."

"okay, so you would let me bring an amazing doctor to your house to help you?"

she stays quiet.

"come on you said you would do anything for me and you promised you wouldn't get mad."

she takes a deep breathe and smiles

"Fine, I'll let you bring this amazing doctor to my house." she says

I know she doesn't want to do it but I know she's strong and she'll get through this.

I want to help her in any way possible.

I love her and I don't want to loose her.