Fate of Some

February 25, 2010

Today was the day, the 150th Anniversary of the founding of Mystic Falls also known as The Founders' Day. 

The device was still active, and even thought the Tomb Vamps were dead, John still planned on going with his plan. I really hate that guy, urgh. 

Anna and her mother had left town yesterday, but I'm pretty sure Jeremy still had her blood. So, what to do? Help the kid with his change, or leave it to faith? He might turn, or if it goes like cannon he won't. I'll just leave it alone for now. 

The Salvatore's had, obviously, ignored my subtle advice to leave town. If they died, well ... Elena would soon follow because I wasn't rescuing her from Katherine. I would try to avoid that happening, if only to have something else to hold over their heads.

Katherine, yes she was coming to play tonight. Unforgettably she was going to play with Care and I couldn't have that happen. I was going to be a witch guard dog, right next to Caroline's hospital bed. 

If things went as planned the only dead body today would be the mayor, and we didn't need another werewolf when Klaus rolled into town. It's better if he's dead, I'm sparing him some suffering as a triggered werewolf really.

--

I strolled into town, everyone was already here celebrating. I ignored the humans, and walked towards Dr. Gilbert's old clinic. It wasn't on fire yet, so I quickly walked in and went downstairs.

"Were are the others?" John growled at a wounded Damon. Next to Damon was a passed out Mayor Lockwood. "When did you turn the Mayor?"

"The hell you talking about?" Damon replied, coming into his surroundings. 

"Where are the tomb vampires?" John Gilbert asked again.

 I used this chance to make myself known. "Burned and dead obviously." I stated, rolling my eyes at John.

"Bonnie?" The Gilbert man asked, surprised. 

"No shit Sherlock." I replied dryly, taking the chance to look at Damon. "You can't have a vampire barbecue without a witch." 

"You have to leave, it isn't safe here." John said, trying to pull me out of the building. Before he could even grab me, I saw he was wearing the Gilbert ring and snapped my fingers- breaking his neck with my mind. 

"Finally." I snarled, walking towards Damon. "I thought he wouldn't shut up."

"Witchy to the rescue?" Damon asked, but I could tell he still wasn't himself. 

"Yup, now grab on and let's go." I replied, pulling him up from the floor. He merely groaned in pain. 

Also, I might have set the clinic on fire.

 If John died, well to bad. He only served to preserve Elena's life for a bit anyway. Not much would be lost.

 Not much would be lost