Chapter 3

In almost a week I was already enjoying my life in London. Indeed the beautiful London I thought of from the documentaries wasn't that perfect. You could see it's flaws here and there, but over all it's amazing.

My channel is growing everyday and now everybody knows I live here. Everywhere I go, more and more nice persons say 'Hi' to me and ask for a photo or an autograph.

I've been living with Alison. But not like living in the same house. We were in a little flat with a little appartament on each floor. She stood at the first floor's appartament. I was on the last floor, on the second floor.

And so, Alison and I visited eachother a lot. I was leaving my door unlocked so Alison was busting in any time of the day. She was coming in even when I was making my videos for my channel.

And today, while Ali was at my place, I got the most amazing email ever. It was from Youtube.

" Oh my Gosh!!!! Ali come here!!!!" I jumped from my desk.

" What what?!?!" She came running.

" Read this!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

She sat on my desk and started reading.

" Read it out loud for God's sake!!!" I shouted happy.

" Ok. Here we go.'Dear Milly, since you are through the first 200 channels who got the fastest and biggest amout of subscribers this year, you are invited this year to The Annual Youtube Festival. This year you are invited to join us in London. We will pay your hotel, food and you'll have daily bonuses to spend on whatever you want. Let us know if you'll accept or decline the invitation in less that 3 days. Thank you.' Jackpot won!!!" She shouted.

" I know!!!!" I said happy.

She jumped and hugged me. We both jumped around the room.

" Wait." She stopped.

" What?"

" Does this mean you are moving away?" She asked.

" For a short term... but think of it... I'm not 2350 km away from you. It's just probably less than 10 km." I smiled.

" Ok then... Wait a minute!!!!" She shouted really happy.

" What?"

" It says the first 200, right?"

" Yeah?"

" OH MY GOD DOES IT MEAN YOU'LL MEET PEWDIEPIE?!?!?!?!"

" I... don't... know... " I said with a huge grin.

She was so right. Pewds will be there. And many other. Oh this is gonna be fancy.

*****************************************************

I stood there at the reception waiting for someone to come. A nice young lady with a nice bun and a classy outfit came in a short bit.

" Hello, how may I help you?" She smiled wide.

" Hi!" I smiled back. " I came for the Youtube Festival."

" Sure you did Milly." She said and winked. Wow. She knows me? That is amazing. " Second floor, room 31. Enjoy your stay!" She said handing me a key card.

Well this is fancy. I like those hotels where you use key cards. It feels more like those modern equiped labs in scary games.

Anyhow... I took the key card and made my way to the stairs. I didn't took my package too because I first wanted to see my room.

I went up to my door and slowly slided the key card. Soooo awsoooome. A short beep and a green light came on and I opened the door.

The smell of fresh air came with something like chocolate parfume. The room was huge and modern furnished, everything fitting in perfectly just like in an amazing work art.

It was perfect. They did an amazing thing. I am not sure if it's a coincidence or if those guys looked over my channel to see my preferences... but the room was purple with white and green, smelling like chocolate and it had an amazing view to Canary Wharf.

On a side I found the packages I firstly left at the reception. I didn't exect to find them here. I need to remember when I get the chance, to leave a big tip for these guys.

I decided to go out, to see where the Festival is organised. As far as I know, it should be in the hotel's event room.

I took my key card and put it in my pocket. I better keep it away from my phone... I don't want to get it deactivated.

I rapidly tried to get back on the corridor of the hotel, but then I hit someone.

" Sorry! I didn't see you!" He said and I recognised that voice in a blink of an eye.

" Sorry. Wait a minute! I know you. You are Mark! The Markiplier guy with that cool voice." I said smiling looking at his face and recognising him.

" This voice?" He said and made me feel like a dummy.

" Yeah..." I laughed.

" And you are... Milly. Right? The blonde version of the girl from The Ring?" He laughed.

" Just because I have really long blonde hair and I bend it over my face when I get bored doesn't mean I am that girl." I said laughing.

" Ok, ok..." He smiled. " Got to go. See you at the event tonight?"

" Noooo. I came here just to run off at the event." I said with an 'are you kidding me' face. " Sure you will."

And so I left to see the event room, where the festival is going to take place.