seCKS

Im gonna be my normal self here for a bit

Ok so I couldn't get myself to write a smut of ernie and bert so i had some //inspiration// from this random fanfiction i didn't like (ITS WINCEST "LEMON") https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6420261/1/Let-s-Make-This-Our-Dirty-Little-Secret

End of normal self
Smut warning ( ͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ ° )

The two bois rann up the stairs (it was a little hard for their tiny legs) and before they knew it, there were both on top of Ernie's bed.

Then Ernie pushed Bert down on the bed and leaned down and kissed him, "Ernie..." Bert moaned in between the soft wet kisses Ernie gave him. Bert sat up a little bit letting Ernie rip his shirt off (it was sewn onto his body so it took a little time and it was a bit painful but he was patient)

Ernie parted from Bert's lips and began leaving soft and gently kisses down his neck which let Bert give out a satisfying moan. Ernie then sat up over Bert and took off his shirt and throwing it onto the floor (along with some of his flesh that was sewn on his shirt woops). Ernie laid down and then Bert moved himself around, now making it that he was on top. Bert smirked knowing it was his turn to satisfy Ernie. *coughs blood*

Bert leaned down and kissed Ernie's lips, his tongue begged for entrance and Ernie finally let it in. Their tongue's battled for dominance but, Ernie though gave in letting Bert win. Bert parted from Ernie's lips and then kissed down his muscular body. When he reached his waist he unzipped the pants and slid them off along with the underwear and soon revealing Ernie's very hard member.

"Oh Bert..." Ernie moaned putting his head back, Bert grinned and opened his mouth and put it in. Ernie moaned again as Bert moved his fabricy tongue around roughly. He then moved his mouth up and down, "!!!" Ernie moaned in a yell as Bert satisfied his friend. 

Once Bert stopped, he moved up and kissed Ernie who kissed back. Ernie then moved Bert onto his side then back so now Ernie was on top again. Ernie leaned down and kissed Bert's neck, soon enough though he began to nibble on his neck (somehow) letting Bert grunt in a moan like a Nasal-congested Australian man. It wouldn't be a surprise if there was a hickey left when they would wake up the next morning.

Ernie then slid off Bert's pants (they were sewn on as strong so it took less time). Without hesitation, he entered inside and Bert let out a moan. Ernie thrusted himself in Bert but, did it all gently. Bert leaned his head back as Ernie leaned down. Lil' Ernie started to pick up the pace...

"!" Bert yelled out loudly and Ernie did as he was told. Their emotions flooded within each other as they began to reach their climax.

"Ber-...Bert, i'm about t-"

"Do it!" Bert yelled letting out a moan as Ernie orgasmed into him. Ernie slowed down and let himself out. He plopped down onto the bed and they both breathed heavily.

"We're gonna get fired for this" Ernie said with a chuckled as he wrapped Bert (who was still panting so much he couldn't speak) in his arms and pulled the blankets over them.

The next day, they had trouble getting their clothes on...

Fucking Kill me