Chapter 10 (continued)

After Chase and I had finished at the water park we went out for lunch and played laser tag. "Thanks for everything. Today was so fun," I replied as we got home.

"This morning before you woke up, Liam invited us over for dinner. Do you want to go? We can just stay here if you want. There are a few movies I want to watch on Netflix, and we could order pizza. My favorite pizza topping has to be sausage," Chase rambled.

"Yeah, going over for dinner sounds like a good idea."

"Okay, well there's thirty minutes until we have to go over there."

"Awesome, I'm gonna go take a shower."

After I had taken a shower I picked out some jeans and a T-shirt. Then I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my glasses. "I'm ready," I shouted as I walked out into the living room.

"Well we still have about fifteen minutes. Do you want to hook up the laptop to the tv and watch YouTube on the big screen?"

"Sure."

~~~

Fifteen minutes of hilarious cat videos later, we headed off to Liam's flat.

"Hey, you guys actually came," Liam said, sounding surprised.

"Yeah, April decided that we shouldn't just stay in like we do every night. We were starting to act like old people," Chase remarked.

"I'm surprise we didn't start eating dinner at three in the afternoon and going to bed at seven," I added. Then, the three of us burst out laughing.

"I hear the restaurant down the road has an early bird special," Chase said. This caused me to laugh even harder. I was laughing so hard that I had to lean on Chase in order to keep myself from falling down.

Once we had stopped laughing Liam led us to the kitchen, where everyone else was, and told us to help ourselves to the food. After everyone had served themselves we sat down the living room to eat.

"Why don't we play a game?" Louis asked. We all agreed, and soon we found ourselves playing the new version of clue.

"I don't think you could kill someone with a candlestick," Chase blurted out randomly.

"I think you could, but only if it was made out of metal or something." I responded. Soon everyone was arguing about whether or not you could kill someone with a candlestick.

While everyone was arguing Liam, who was sitting next to me, tapped me on the shoulder and asked "Would you like to go help me decorate the cake I made earlier?"

"Sure sounds like fun," I answered. Then, we got up and went to the kitchen. On the counter, was a round chocolate cake surrounded by tubs of frosting and sprinkles.

"I haven't really talked to you much, so why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?"

"Well my name is April, but you already know that, I play piano, and my favorite color is purple. I like to wear sweats and T-shirts, my favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate, and I'm fairly new to England, but you probably figured that out yourself because of my accent."

"You play piano?"

"Yeah, I used to go to competitions when I was younger. Now, I'm taking lessons and playing at a cafe nearby for some extra money."

"That's pretty cool," he said as he frosted the cake.

"What about you?"

"Well my name is Liam, but you already know that, and I'm in One Direction. Almost everything I've ever said about myself has been printed in magazines and such, so I'll tell you a few things that no one else knows. I like the scents of freshly mown grass and spearmint toothpaste, I've always loved stargazing, and I wish I knew another language. Ever since I broke up with my last girlfriend I've slept with a stuffed animal because I can't stand to be alone, I like ice cream but I hate it when it melts, and I think your beautiful." As soon as he said this I blushed and stared down at all the cake decorations on the counter, but Liam put his hand under my chin and caused me to look up at him. "You do know that everything I said was true, right?" he whispered as he looked into my eyes. Before I could answer he placed a short, gentle kiss on my lips and turned back towards the cake.

"Are you almost done with the cake? We want to continue the game," Chase called from the doorway.

"Yeah, I just need another minute. Why don't you two head back while I finish up?" Liam answered nonchalantly.

"Sure," Chase said before taking my hand and leading me back towards the living room.

Author's Note: I know this is short, but it's just the continuation of chapter 10. Anyways, Happy Valentines Day!