One Shot: The Proposal

Song for the day Marry me by Train

Comment / Vote / Fan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Proposal

David POV

It's been a year since Rebecca and I have been together. A wonderful year I spent with her, every moment I didn't take advantage of, just enjoyed her company.

Looking around our spot we spent in when we were younger, this will definitely the night I'd ask her to become mine forever.

"Everything is set up. All we need is to wait for Rebecca." Tony comes up to me smiling.

"Thanks for the help man, you have no idea how much this means."

"No problem. Rebecca deserves to be happy as do you. Both of you went through so much its unbelievable. So good luck."

"I know..I just can't wai--" My phone goes off, I pull it out and smile.

"Hey baby." I spoke through the phone.

"You better have an explanation for this David. I'm in a limo right now not knowing where the heck I'm going!" Rebecca sounded frustrated making me smile.

"Honey, you need to relax..just enjoy your ride. Next thing you know you'll be in my arms eating this amazing dinner I prepared."

She lets out a sigh. "Okay, I'll see you in a little while."

"Bye baby."

"Bye."

Hanging up the phone I turned towards Tony. "Everything ready?"

"As ready as it can be.Good luck man, I need to get home to my wife and kid."

"Later."

All I need now is for Rebecca to get here.