Episode 1 (Part 2)

Zhe Yan made eye contact again for Si Yin to move forward. I had thought the God of War would have a ferocious and formidable appearance, who would have thought his face would be prettier than Zhe Yan's. Could he have seen through Zhe Yan's enchantment? Si Yin thought.

"Si Yin." Zhe Yan said out loud and startled Si Yin as she looked at Zhe Yan. "Hurry and greet Mo Yuan."

Si Yin held both hands up making a circle. "Honorable Mo Yuan, Si Yin from Ten miles Peach Tree Woods, admires your fame for your fighting prowess. I came from afar to seek tutelage , I hope you will take me as your disciple."

This artifact holds immense power. It must not be handed over to one outside of Kun lun Mountain, it seems he is fated to be my disciple. Mo Yuan thought as he looked into Si Yin's Eyes. Si Yin looked back and eyed the fan as she slowly moves it towards Mo Yuan.

"Honorable Mo Yuan." Si Yin said lifting the fan as Mo Yuan reached towards to grab it.

------Inside the Temple------

The brat dude and Si Yin walked up towards the crisscrossing Mo Yuan and kneeling disciples. The brat dude kneeled as Si Yin sat down. "What did you say your name is?" Mo Yuan asked. Si Yin held both hands up again. 

"My name is Si Yin." Si Yin said. 

"My name is Zi Lan." The brat dude said.

"Kun Lun Mountain already has 15 disciples, the two of you came on the same day. If I accept both of you, who should be the senior?" Mo Yuan asked. Si Yin and Zi Lan both looked at each other, "Zhe Yan, do you have any suggestions?" Mo yuan asked again and looked towards Zhe Yan.

Zhe Yan looked at the two. Zhe Yan, please. I don't want to be the junior. Si Yin thought in her head as she coughed.

"This wild fox of mine doesn't look very reliable. Why not have him as the junior?" Zhe Yan replied.

"Huh?" Si Yin stood up, "Then I won't be your disciple."

"Young man, you change your mind so quickly about being a disciple, what do you take Kun Lun mountain for?" One of the seniors said.

"Even if you were brought here by Zhe Yan, you cannot dishonor Kun Lun Mountain so." Another senior butted in.

Mo Yuan raised his hand to silence the two, "Why have you changed your mind?"

"I am the youngest in my family only because I was born last. How come I also have to become the most junior here? Oh, just because I arrived a moment later than he did? How unlucky." Si Yin blabbered.

"Then why don't I give you this magical folding fan weapon? Is that fair?" Mo Yuan said as he threw the fan at Si Yin.

"Master, you just obtained that artifact today." One of the seniors said. "This fellow sure is lucky." Another said. "That is the only magical weapon that has appeared in thousands of years in Kun Lun. Why is it being given to him?" "Exactly." "Yes, that is too unfair!"

Mo Yuan raised his hand to silence the group. "You must not lie to me." Si Yin said. 

"I never lie." Mo Yuan said.

"All right then. Then I will take you as my master." Si Yin said.

The head senior sat up. "Bow." Si Yin and Zi Lan both put there heads to the ground, "Rise." 

"Bow again."

"Rise."

"Third bow."

"Rise."

"From this day forth, you will follow Kun Lun Mountain's Mo Yuan, God of War as his sixteenth disciple, Zi Lan." Mo Yuan said.

"Thank you, Master." Zi Lan thanked.

"And his seventeenth disciple, Si Yin." Mo Yuan said.

"Thank you Master." Si Yin thanked. "Master, what's the name of the fan?"

"Jade Purity Fan of Kun Lun." Mo Yuan replied.