Chapter four

Koga 's pov

' now that I have kagome I can make her mine.' " KOGA YOU ASS WHAT HAPPENED TO AYAME?!" " kagome shut the fuck up!" ' Damn will she ever shut up!' I smelt the mutt before he got inside the den. " inuyasha I see you have come for your love." " SHUT UP KOGA YOU FUCKING WOLF!" " Inuyasha don't get me mad I will kill you lovely kagome!" " KOGA I WILL KILL YOU IF TOU HURT KAGOME!!"

Inuyasha's pov

"Inuyasha I love you please win this fight for me.""kagome I will try."I punched Koga and we went flying across the den. He came at me and pulled out the tetsagia. Koga came at me and I cut him in half. I walked over to kagome and untied her. " inuyasha I was so scared!" " kagome it's wall right I'm here now and I will never let anybody hurt you." " I know but Koga was plotting to kill you." I hugged kagome and she cried and hugged me tightly." Kagome I promise I will always protect you. I will never let anything hurt you." " I know inuyasha but I can't help but worry sometimes." I pick kagome up bridal style and carried her put of the den."The wolf tribe will find out as soon as they get back to the den.""I know inuyasha lets just hope that the don't comes after us."if they do kagome we will kill them or tell them the story.''Kagome started giggling and I was wondering why normally she only does that when she heard something funny or she is plotting. It took us two days to get back to kaede's jut and the village. When we got back we were tackled by Songo, miroku, shippo,and kilala. Kagome was sleeping and there was no point in wKing her up. " Inuyasha where did you go?" " Koga took kagom. Don't worry shippo he didn't hurt her." "I love you kagome.""I love you too Inuyasha.'

Kagome pov

When I woke people were starring at me. " QUIT STARRING AT ME!" They all quit starring at me and Inuyasha walked into the hut. " kagome come with me I need to show you something." " okay" I got up and followed my Inuyasha. He told me to close my eyes and I did. When he told me to open we were at the bone eaters well and there was a house by it." Kagome I made this house just for us and it is by the well so that you can go see your family when ever you want." " Inuyasha I love it!" I kissed inuyasha on and them ran into the house.