Chapter 23 - Naughty Children

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote, comment, and fan if you like my story. (: 

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLEASE VOTE!!! (:

“You’re what?” Jake shoots up in bed and looks at me, rubbing his eyes.

“I think I’m going to keep the baby. You know, if that’s fine with my mom and you and-” I start to ramble but Jacob puts a finger to my lips.

“Shh. Shh, baby. This is your decision. You know that I’ll be by your side no matter what and your mom made it clear that she feels the same way. You’ve got nothing to worry about.” He whispers soothingly and takes me into his arms. 

“Let’s go to sleep and we’ll tell your mom in the morning.” I nod against his chest and he pulls out down deep into the bed, never taking his arms away from me. The soft movement of his chest and the sounds of his breathing lulled me to sleep.

***

I wake up in Jacob’s arms at the sound of his phone going off. He must have put an alarm on for school since its Tuesday. I noticed he didn’t wake up. Jacob groans and pulls me closer, wrapping his strong thigh over the side of mine. I let out a giggle and searched his face. 

He had a single eye wide open, looking at me.

“Hey there, Sleepy Head.” I giggle as I greet him. Jake opens both eyes and blinks twice then lets out a husky chuckle, causing my heart to leap. 

“‘Morning, Ev.” Jacob voice slurs sleepily, thick and masculine. The way he sounded when he was in and out of sleep never failed to make my insides go crazy.

“Morning, Jakey.” I kiss his chin, the first part of him my lips reach. Jacobs leans down to catch my mouth with his and give me a sweet morning kiss. God, I love mornings... As he deepened our kiss, I decided to play around with him. 

Jacob’s lips tugged on mine and I pulled our lips away. He looked at me, confused.

“Hmm. Maybe we should get ready for school?” I suggest, sounding more inviting then I had planned. Jacob rose an eyebrow and let out a low husky laugh.

“Maybe. I was thinking we start the day off with some desert though.” He whispers into my ear and I shiver, his chuckle making me melt. 

“I’ll take that as a yes.” And his lips crash down to mine, I respond instantly, letting him probe my mouth with his tongue. He deepens our kiss and cups my waist with his free hand. My hand slides down his back and over his thigh until they met mine. 

“Pull me closer.” I whisper, completely out of breath, my lips swollen from the strength of his kiss. 

Jacob tightens his thigh over mine and I’m so close to him my body tightens in yearning, asking for something too passionate and he was too. I snuggled closer to feel him and brought our lips together to calm the hunger. 

“Maybe you guys should get- Holy shit!” My mother’s voice jumped against the wall and gave me an attack. I jumped in bed, pushing Jake away.

“Oh my-” Jake exclaims, jumping a mile in the air and falling out of bed. He landed on the floor with a loud thump!

“Jake!” I tumble through the sheets and look down the bed to the floor where Jacob lay scowling and rubbing the back of his head.”

“Shit. Are you okay?” I ask, worried and disbelieving. 

“Yeah...” He rubs his head and frowns then suddenly a small giggle escapes my mouth, turning into a full laughing hysteria after a second. 

I don’t see anything as I lay in laughter on my bed, my back resting on the mattress.