The Gentleman's Code

the gentleman's code

          "What's your name, again? Rowell Forest Hill something, right? But wait, I don't really care. Not really. Just try not to keep on forgetting that I have wrists and can twist them to turn a door knob. Just, stop."

          Robert Hills is a gentleman and everyone in town knows that. Everyone. But when he decides to show off his gentle-manly behavior to the new girl in his workplace, his habits are put to trial in ways that leaves everyone in the town astounded (especially the old women who are used to Lovely Robert holding their hand while crossing the road). 

          Andsobut, Robert decides to show this overly-witty girl that his so-called gentlemanly habits are far better than her nasty customs (i.e. nail-biting, thumb-finger-sucking, swearing-every-minute-of-every-day, etc.). And he does show her. But it's not like the girl isn't a Major at streaming buckets of malevolent terms from her mouth every time he even attempts to hold a door open for her. 

          A story of one gentleman, one infuriatingly sarcastic girl, and his puny attempts to show her that not all gentlemen are jerks in disguise.

-

a/n: so this is the only thing i'm going to be working on now that school's open

it's kind of really cute in my mind so

vOTE BYE ILY