Leaving, is a hard thing..

Elena walked around packing her bags, her mother following behind her. this had been happening for the last 20 minutes now...and lets say, Elena did not like it.

Carrie was wipeing her eyes, after being told what her daughter was going to do. She forbid it, but Elena wouldn't listen to her. "Please? you can't go..." Carrie said watching as her daughter packed the rest of her things, and zipped up her duffle bag. 

"Mom, the world needs protecting...earth needs protecting.." Elena said picking up her duffle bag. "And I'm going to help protect it." she nodded to her mother and began walking out of the room. Carrie still followed her. 

"What about you? who's going to protect you?" Carrie asked grabbing her daughter's arm. Elena chuckled slightly. 

"Mom...I'm 18 I don't need protecting anymore." Elena said softly. "I'm pretty strong..and can take care of myself.." she smiled, walking to Phil, who was looking around at pictures on the wall. when he noticed her, he smiled.

"Are you ready?" he asked taking her bag. Elena nodded slowly, and smiled 

"Can I have a minute with my mom?" Elena asked, and Phil nodded and walked towards the door, and waited outside. Carrie, smiled as her daughter turned around. Carrie looked sad, well she was sad. Elena walked close to her mother, and hugged her. 

"I'm sorry mom.." Elena said softly. "Leaving. is a hard thing.." She said kissing her mom's cheek. "But, I'll be back, before you know it...I won't be gone forever.." she said pulling away some.

Carrie sniffed and hugged herself. "Alright..you better call everyday!" Carrie said, as Elena smiled to herself, and nodded. 

"Of course." she smiled, and hugged Carrie again. "i love you,," she whisoered. 

"I love you too." Carrie replied, and with that Elena went out the door with Coulson. 

____________________________________________________________________

Phil and Elena, sat in a back of a car, sitting awkwardly, and not talking. it was rather awkward for the two. Elena was getting anxsious now..

"Uhm...So, how long do you think this mission thing will last?" Elena asked putting her hands on her knees, thinking. Phil turned to look at her, he bit the inside of his cheek. 

"As long as it takes." He replied looking forward again, staring into the seat in front of him. Elena sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"Thanks for the help.." Elena mumbled, and then the car stopped  "are we here?" Elena asked bending down to pick up her bag off the floor. Phil nodded. 

"It seems so.." He said opening the car door, and getting out. Elena heard the starting of a Helicopter, she'd have to sit in awkward silence longer..She got out of the car, and stared in awe at the giant flying craft.. "That sure as hell isn't a Helicopter..." she muttered standing next to Phil.

"You're right..it's the Helecarrier." he said looking at the blonde. She tilted her head at him. "This way." he said leading her onto the air craft.. 

YEP! THEY MADE IT TO THE HELECARRIER!!!!!! HA, please comment babes...sorry this one is short..and maybe a lil borin'...but it'll get better I swear! 

Which Aveger will she meet first?...