•Chapter 24•

Kayla Pov

"Alright I'll come see you when i can sissy"

"Alright bye" I hung up the phone and started to walk towards the kitchen. I was super happy because i finally got a job. Working at the nail salon was not cutting it. But I had to go shopping for clothes this weekend because i start on Monday. I looked at Kyle as he played Mortal Kombat. He was so focused and it was so cute. Everyday he reminds me more of his father.

"Mommy when is Mr. Eric coming?" He paused the game and looked at me.

"He is at work but he should be getting off right now"

"Is he coming over today?"

"I mean i doubt it. He does have a house of his own. But I'll call and see" he nodded his head and started the game back up. I think Kyle is starting to get attached to Eric. Every time he comes over they stay together. And thats a good and a bad thing.

I looked at the clock and it read 6:37. As soon as I was about to go mix up the rice I was cooking my phone dinged indicating i had a text.

Wya
-Eric👅😙

Home
-me

I need to see yo sexy ass. Omw
-Eric👅😙

I shook my head at the text and started to mix up my rice.

--------

I started to make me and Kyle plates when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?!" I put our plates down and walked towards the door then I opened it to see Eric. He smirked
and I stepped aside to let him in. I turned to see if Kyle was around and he wasn't. I closed the door and was picked up off my feet.

"Wass poppin baby" he kissed me all over my face as I giggled. I wrapped my legs around him and he held me by my butt.

"Hey Eric" I smiled and came back to reality. I unwrapped my legs from around him and he let me go.

"Gimme a kiss" he held my by my waist and puckered up his lips. I pecked his lips one time and smiled

"What da hell was that?" He smacked his teeth.

"A kiss nigga" I started to walk back into the kitchen and he followed me.

"Mr.Eric!" Kyle ran in and hugged Eric by his leg.

"Wassup lil man" he squatted down to Kyle's height and played with his hair.

"Guess what Mr.Eric!"

"What I done told you about that Mr? Call me Peezy or Eric ight"

"Mommy said to say Mr" Eric turned and smirked at me. I scrunched my face up at him and turned to see who he was looking at.

"Well I'll handle mommy later" I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Alright Peezy. Guess what!"

"What?"

"I got a new game!"

"Foreal. You gone let me play it with you?" Kyle nodded his head and smiled.

"Alright" They did their little handshake and then Kyle started to run upstairs.

"Slow down! And get ready to eat!" I called out. I turned back towards Eric and he sat at the island in the kitchen.