Drop-Zone

Ruby:  And we're back everyone!  Now that the meddlesome author is out of the way *points handle at a tied-up struggling, gagged me* we can have some real fun.  Unfortunately, I can't change the story, he protected it with a stupid password, but I can still do the intro.

Sapphire: Sister, please stop this.  Release author-sama!

Ruby: Never!  I am the all-powerful author of this story and I-  Aah!!!

*Ruby is grabbed by a hand.  The hand belongs to Rin Tohsaka.  She looked pissed.*

Rin:  You stupid wand!!!  Where the hell did you go!

Ruby: R-R-Rin!  What are you doing here?

Rin:  Trying to find you.  I finally tracked you down, to find you here in this-  What is this place?

Sapphire:  This is the author's story room.  It is where author-sama writes his stories.

Rin:  What does he write about?    *She looks at the computer.  Then she turns to me angrily.*

Rin:  Y-You! *Her voice was shaking in anger.  She pointed a finger at me, preparing a Gandr shot and revealing her magic crest*  Y-Y-You!!!  You've been writing stories about SHIROU.  I'm going to kill you!!!

*I struggle against my bonds*

*Sapphire turns to the audience*

Sapphire:  The author wants me to say, "Disclaimer.  You should find the true owners by yourselves."  You know you shouldn't be so lazy author-sama.

*I scream in agony as a response*

Caribbean Sea, June 22,  20:08 ECT

A red ship was flying over the seas.  It was a Martian Bioship belonging to Miss Martian.  She and the rest of the team were riding inside, preparing for their first real mission.

"We're approaching Santa Prisca," Miss Martian said.

Shirou remembered that this mission was to explore the factory that sells the drug, Venom, a strength inducing drug that is commonly used by the super villain Bane.  The factory has stopped supplying Venom, but is still working at full capacity.

"Drop zone A in 30," Shirou reported, looking at the screen.

Kaldur stood up, and his seat morphed into the ground.  Shirou was amazed that something like this existed.  The bioship was remarkable.  Kaldur pressed his belt buckle, turning his suit black.

"Ready," he said.

"Putting bioship in camoflage mode," Miss Martian reported.

The ship turned invisible and flew down low.  A hole opened in the floor, which Aqualad jumped in.  Once the floor closed, Shirou saw with reinforced eyes Aqualad jumping out of the ocean and running on the beach.  He then deactivated the heat and motion sensors.

"Drop zone B," Shirou reported.

Miss Martian manipulated the bioship to send ropes down to Kid Flash and Robin.  Wally pressed the lightning insignia on his shirt, turning his suit pitch black.  Superboy, Shirou, and Robin didn't need to dress in any more black as it is.

"How cool is this," Wally said, showing off his clothes to Megan.

"Very impressive," she said, changing her clothes to give a more black, stealthy appearance.

"Uh, that works too," Wally sighed.  "Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech."

"No capes, no tights," he said.  "No offense."