Chapter 3: Telling the truth

I have never been all that good at explaining things to people, but how do you tell your best friend that you can see dead people, and you have potentially fallen in love with one?

I invited Tess over because we needed to catch up on our latest YouTube videos on our favorite anime shows.

Tess bounced through the door ... Literally, she had bought a excsersize ball and wanted to try it out in my living room.

" hey, where's mine???"

" at the store"

I resisted the urge to hit her, but it wasn't worth it, she's my best friend:)

After we watched a couple episodes of our show , I decided it was time to tell Tess.

I didn't know how to word it, so I did the best possible way I could.

" hey Tess, I need to ask you something."

" okay, shoot."

" ummm, well, I don't know how to say this but we aren't the only ones here."

" have you been watching to many of your dads series lately???"

" no Tess, I'm serious"

" oh"

There was a silence that covered the room, like I blanket of snow... Go away snow!

" Kevin, will you come on here please."

Kevin floated into the room, but as usual I was the only one that saw him.

" Diana, it's not going to work."

I started to cry

" but she's my best friend, that's not fair."

The tears were coming in torrents now, and I was debating whether to run out of the room, or try to get this crappy thing over with.

" why are you crying?" Tess asked.

It was a fair question, but I wasn't ready to answer it, I was afraid of what I might say.

"It's just, you can't see him."

" no Diana, I can't... But you can."

She was completely correct, and if I was going to be able to see the dead, I would do so with pride... And some tissues.

" Diana, I believe you, and I am going to help you through this... 100 percent."

What a wonderful friend I have;)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peoples, sorry about this short chappie, I hope you like it though, and just so you know , this book will be undergoing a huge name change... And cover title:)

_ DL