Rough With A Gentle Touch. Part 2. {boyxboy}

~Part Two.

"Don't tease me babe." Jesse groaned from under me.

I grinned. He knows my game. I sat straight up biting my lip, staring down at him. He slowly moves his hands from my hips up my shirt. I arch my  back in pleasure from his gentle touch. Wanting more, i get off his lap, kissing his chest and playing with his zipper. I can hear his jagged breathing from anticipation. Kissing lower, i slowly unbotton his pants and pulls the zipper down.

"Jayson...." He growls between clenched teeth.

I grin up at him and kiss his hips pulling his pants down some. I slowly lick up his finely toned stomach and slightly brush my hand over his erection, bulging from his boxers. He gasps from the contact and tangle his fingers in my long auburn hair. I kiss my way back down with sweet gentle kisses and kisses his bulge. A soft moan escapes his lips. I move up and kiss him softly while pulling his boxers off.

Jesse licks my lips wanting in so i part them. His tounge slips into my mouth and slightly pushes back on mine. I moan into his mouth, tracing my finger along his length. He starts to breathe heavy and stops the kiss to slide my shirt off. We quickly move back to the kissing with him exploring my mouth with his sweet tongue. I want more than that sweet tongue of his in my mouth.

Jesse does the unexpected and flips us over so he's ontop and i'm on bottom.... dominat much? Jayson likey ;) I purr up at him as he stares down at me with great hunger. He leans down and nips at my lips, roughly pulling my pants and briefs off. I would shiver if it was cold...but this passionate feeling is heating me up. Jesse doesn't tease much, he's a straight to the point guy. He grabs my member in his hand and moves his thumb over my leaking tip. The touch sends shivers down my spine causing me to arch my back with such great pleasure. He nips his way down my jaw than to my neck. I claw at his back wanting more. Wanting more than his touch and  bites. I want his warmth inside me. I want him to fulfill me and make sweet hot love to me. I whimper when he suddenly starts to stroke my lenght hard. I writh and moan under him trying to grab his member.

Jesse refuses to let me have my way so he grabs both my wrists in one swift motion and holds them above my head. I bite my lip and glare at him in frustration, not being able to touch that big monster of his. He grins and chuckles satisfied and quickly grabs his belt laying on the floor. So that's how it's going to be.... Jesse takes my wrists and ties his belt around them tight, but not too tight. He ties the other end to the bed post and leans back to admire his work. My cheeks grow hot and probably deep red from being tied up and exposed like this. I move my legs together trying to cover up from his wolf like stares. It wasn't working. Jesse can be a true pervert sometimes....

Jesse runs his hands down my chest causing me to gasp and holds my member so he can kiss the tip. I lean my head to the side and squeeze my eyes shut tight, ready for what's to come. He slowly wraps his lips around the head and licks around the tip. I moan biting my lip, breathing starting to grow heavier. He pulls off and starts to lap at the leaking tip. I whimper more, i want more. I can feel Jesse's stare so i look back. He takes all my length into his mouth and sucks hard. I moan, curling my toes from the ecstasy. "Jesse.....more....." I start to pant as he sucks harder and faster bobbing his head.

I stiffin up, not able to hold it in anymore. I cry out to Jesse as he continues his motions, "Jesse....wait .. I.. AH." Not able to finish, i groan biting down on my lip hard tasting blood and releases into his mouth. I blush in emberassment and shiver from such a pleasuring release. He pulls off, swallowing easily, and wipes his lips with the back of his hand. He moves up and kisses me sweetly, licking my lips and sliding his tongue into my mouth. I moan from the sweetness... Never knew i tasted so damn good. Instantly growing hard again from the kiss, i groan. It hurts now...yet feels so damn good.

Jesse spreads my legs, moving in between them. Still panting from the previous orgasm, i instinctly try to move to the drawer to get the condom and lube but remember....i'm tied up. "Jesse!!" I snap at him wanting to touch him badly. He shakes his head and instead goes in the drawer to get the stuff himself putting it all on. "Nu Uh..not this time babe." He puts some lube in his hand and lifts my legs, caressing my ass with the lube. Instantly, he slides one finger in than one more. I moan from the sudden impact, not readying myslef. He starts to scissor his fingers, stretching my tight ring, preparing it for his hot monster. He starts to pump his fingers in and out, hard and fast. I moan loud pushing myself more onto him. "Mm...Jesse..More.." I whimper with no more patience. He pulls his fingers out and i whine from the lost but quickly satisified as he starts to slip the head in of that monster of his. Pushing myself more onto him, eager wanting more. He pushes in deeper hitting my sweet spot causing me to gasp loud.

Jesse pulls out and with the the strong thrust of his hips, thrusts deep into me hitting my sweet spot harder. I scream arching my back far off the bed. "Alright..." He chuckles satisfied and starts thrusting slow and hard. I wirth more biting my lip hard, moaning loud."Faster Jesse.." I gasp when his thrusts grow fatser and more powerful. I pull at my hands wanting to be untied badly, craving to feel his strong, tan hot body under my delicate pasty hands. He notices and unties my hand, grabbing my hips afterwards. I rub my wrists and pulls him down by his shoulders to be closer to me. I kiss him passionatly as he starts to slow down. I move my hands up into his shaggy black hair and tangle them in with his locks. He thrusts in harder and more powerful than before causing me to moan loud and pull his hair. He moans and tightens his grips on my hips.

"Jesse.. i'm about to ... come.." I gasp loud as he grinds hard into me."Me too babe" He kisses my neck gently, wrapping his arms around my waist picking me up onto him. I can feel his muscles tighten and he thrusts one more powerful thrust into me. I scream his name loud, throwing my head back. The great plessure of his hot sticky sweetness filling me just throws me crazy. I release all over his stomach and chest. He groans loud and lays us down, hugging me close to his chest.

Our breathing comes in fast and heavy from exaustion. I giggle as i get my white stickiness all over me and wiggle a little, wincing and now noticing he's still inside me.

Jesse smiles at me, his eyes looking tired and pulls out limp. I try not to laugh and kiss his nose softly, "I love you Jesse."

He kisses my lips gently, "And I love you Jayson."

~

{KADHADIHGADIH That was long a -.- & hot x.x hehehehe please vot eand comment????}

GREAT THANKS TO YourAwesomeNightmare .. Sharon :D She helped me pick Jayson's name & to keep going with this x3 Thanks Love.<3

Thanks For Reading.