Trust.

One of the greatest quotes that I’ve come across during my 22 years of life is this one.

“Who are we as human beings if we ignore the suffering of others? –Unknown”

I literally drives my purpose of becoming someone that can inspire people. Someone that can say “Because of you, I didn’t give up.”

Why do we live in a world where the ‘rich and powerful’ for the most part, fail to see the struggles of humanity? It’s because the world teaches us if you have lots of money and are famous you made it and they didn’t. I say this is complete crap. I see stars that reach out and do so many freaking incredible things that it shocks me sometimes. One of those stars is Ellen DeGeneres. She is a living example of what we can do to try to change the world. <3

We are human beings. We have feelings. We have hearts. Why can’t we see that there is so much that needs to be changed? I think it is because we are so blinded by society’s way of teaching that we don’t see it.

 I see people walking down freeways begging for rides. I see people sitting on the side of the street asking for things. I drive by a lot and I always feel bad. Why don’t I do anything? It’s because of how we grew up. It’s the issue of TRUST!!!

Trust is one of the biggest things that stops us from so many things. We find it so hard to trust people because that trust can easily be broken like we can. It is one of the things that helps make our dreams or breaks our dreams. The trust in ourselves to do the right thing. No matter what.

Trust is an issue for so many people. If you have a friend… You always ask yourself if you can trust them. If you know other people, can you trust them?

It’s the same thing with family even. Best friends. EVERYONE… It is the difference between our generation and our grandparent’s generation. Back then, my grandparents said people were trustworthy. WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT? Greed, hate, trust, fame, power, want, other demons have appeared. I think it is time for that to change. 

"I hope your dreams take you... to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known. Do this through trust."

 "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail of change. Trust you will change it.’

 Treasure your friends now for when life takes you away they won’t be there unless you go to the same college or same job. They won't be there to help cheer you up, calm you down, or make you laugh! They will be there through text, calling or the internet, but they won’t be beside you. Trust that.

Take life. Treasure It, Live It, Laugh at It, Take It for Granted! LEARN TO TRUST.