Introductory to Katies Life

Day 1 of my new life, well if anyone knows me, then I'm a geek, I'm not a party girl, I love reading, writing and music, I have recently moved from America to England, I love England and I'm so glad mum and dad chose here, well back to my life

I'm 16 years old, my name is Kate, and I'm a straight A student, I live with my parents and my three older brothers, Callum, Bradley and Joey

My mum is a nurse and that means she's not home a lot and also my dad works In some high top building in London, he's away a lot too, so basically I'm home alone 4/5 of the time.

My best friend holly, she's been my best friend since I was 2, when our parents met at their work do, Holly's parents are always at home, I do miss her already but she said she will visit.

I go to westmount school, I love it there, I've only just started going but I've made a couple of friends already, there's, jack who's 17, skylar who's 16 and there's maddie, she's 16 too, they are really nice people and I'm glad I live here now.

I live in a 4 bedroom house with a pool, balcony and front gates, my next door neighbour is the noisiest person I've ever had to listen too, always having parties and really starting to bug me!

anyway his name is Alex! he is the most ignorant person I've ever known, always trying to get my attention, shouting my name over his balcony, as his and mine both face each other. always shouting to get my attention to annoy the hell out of me, shouting things like 'I love you Katie' and then laughs, he really is the worst to share the view with.

I want to follow in my mum's footprints, I want to become a Nurse too, im not into the whole 'have a family, be a housewife' kind of girl, I want to be able to do something with my life, that could be a lot more than what my 19 year old brother Joey is doing, he likes to stay in his room all day everyday smoking pot and probably every type of drug there is, my other brother Bradley is the school jockey, every girl wants him and every boy would die to be him and then last but not least, Callum he's the same as Bradley, every girl wants him and every boy wants to be him.