Infiniti is forever

Chapter 1

Jacob and Anna had been best friends since second grade. no more than friends so far. they were now in high school and everyone teased them about their friendship. some people thought they were secretly together. They didn't know that they would end up together.

-Anna-

I dragged myself out of bed for another day of school. the only good thing about it is I get to see Jacob. I have had a crush on Jacob since second grade when he moved here. *ring* it's Jacob calling me to give him a ride I guessed.i checked my phone and like I said its him "hey can I get a ride pretty please"? Jacob asked. I blushed. I'm glad he can't see me through the phone." yea I guess let me get ready give me 5 mins" I hung up.

-Jacob-

I use every chance I get to talk to Anna . I have loved her since forever. I walked up to her door and knocked when she came out I smiled and said"ready princess"? she blushed but she tried to hide it . "Yes let's go my prince" she giggled. we got in her car and it was silent most of the ride. not the awkward silence though. I finally said" I am your best friend and I don't even know who you like". she looked at me and said "I can't tell you it's a secret". i'll tell you who I like if you tell me who you like" just then we pulled up at the school. "I'll think about it she giggled as we got out of the car. we didn't have any classes together except lunch and free period. I headed to my class and she went to hers.

-Anna-

~Knock knock~ I opened the door and Jacob said " ready princess"?He came to my door and called me princess!!! I blushed but tried to hide it. I finally replied back "yes my prince" I giggled and we went to my car. it was quiet most of the ride until he asked me who I liked. how do you tell someone who you like if the person is them. luckily we pulled up to the school I told him I'd think about it then we went out separate ways. we have lunch together and he ask led me again "who do you like Anna? please tell me that's the only thing I don't know about you". I sighed and said " we can have a sleepover tonight then I'll tell you and you gotta tell me who you like. ok?". He paused for a moment and finally replied "thanks babe see you tonight" OMG HE CALLED ME BABE stay calm Anna. I hugged him and when off to my next class.

~Jacob ~

Me and Anna are having a sleepover tonight I'm stoked. we don't sleep in the same bed though just hang out and stuff and I sleep on her floor. it's so much fun. I have to tell her who I like tonight and she's gonna tell me who she likes. I hope it's me!! Anna drives me home and I go get my stuff and head to her house. (which is next door) she answered and we went to her room. I said hi to her mother on the way. "sooo can you tell me now pleasssee"? I begged. we sat down on her bed and said " this can't affect our friendship promise"? I nod and she continues "Jacob I'm in love with you". she finishes and I speechless. I reply by kissing her. when she pulls away I tell her "Anna I love you too I have waited my whole life to tell you." I pause and she kisses me. after I pull away I ask " Anna will you be my girlfriend"? she immediately says "YES" this I the best day of my life.

END OF CHAPTER ONE.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ME