Chapter 5

*Jess' POV*

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. I reached my arm out and slammed it on top of it so it would stop ringing. I rolled out of bed and walked over to my dresses and picked out an outfit for today. I pulled out some light wash jeans and a white T-shirt with a dream catcher on it paired with my favorite converse. I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple and a bottle of water and stuck it in my backpack. I walked outside and locked the door. I guess my mom went job hunting because her car isn't here anymore. I started walking to school. Once I got to school I saw Brandy and Rachel standing outside of school. I walked over to them and we started to talk. "Hey, so what time should I come over today?" Brandy asked.

"If you want you can walk to my house with me" I replied.

"Okay." she said with a smile.

"Sorry again I can't be there I don't even think I'll be able to make the party." Rachel said.

"It's okay my mom just wanted to meet you two" I replied with a smile. And then I heard a something that sounded like a motorcycle. I turned around to the noise once it got louder. Harry parked his motorcycle and then got off it seemed like all eyes were on him. He looked at me and then gave me a smirk before walking over to his friends.

"Jess Jess, are you listening?" Brandy asked.

"Hm sorry I wasn't" I replied looking over to them.

"I said we have to go to class c'mon." she said. We walked into the school. We both walked in the direction of our lockers. I walked near my locker and Harry was leaning against it. Great just great this is just what I needed more confrontation than what I wanted with him.

"Hey, uhm Harry could you please move your kinda blocking my locker." I asked as nicely as I could.

"Hey Jess right and I don't know I'm actually good here" he replied.

"Yes, my names Jess now can you please move." I said through gritted teeth.

"Well since you put it so nicely sure." he said with a smirk as he moved away from my locker. I swear he's purposely trying to get under my skin.