page 6

I was just sitting there again, in the middle of the kitchen floor on a chair, a lonely chair, looking at the clock, waiting the hours down and waiting for my sister to return with my photos, I waited and waited and I suspect something might be wrong, she’s been away for hours now… did she see the photos, did she decide to go to the police, are they right behind that door, but they would not think me insane they would think my sister insane, because the realize that I’m not in fault I’m just getting what I am long overdue to have, I’m just making sure what is mine is save, I’m not mad, I’m perfectly fine with what I’m doing.

Just as I was thinking to make my case against the fact of my insanity, my sister came bursting thru the doors, she quickly spoke hastily as if she was being chased, she said “I’m sorry, I was caught in traffic and there was an accident, but here’s your photos, I didn’t look at them, I quickly placed them in the envelope” she handed me a photo sized envelope, neatly written on it “john’s photos, do not open!” I looked at her and I could not speak a word of thanks, my mouth was sown shut I just wanted to open the envelope and quickly set up the pictures of my sweet heart, I just nodded at her, making sure she doesn’t notice anything wrong. She left quickly saying “I have to get home, it’s getting late, see you tomorrow john, bye” I just waved and she left and closed the door behind her.