chapter one: field trip

**twilight sparkle (sci twi) POV**

Why doesn't any one like me? I get good grades and did well in many classes like english, science, math and social studies. I don't have Any friends. My boyfriend neon lights broke up with me for sugar coat. I told my brother shining Armor about my bullying and he told the bullys to leave me alone.

But the bullying keeps on going on and on, the popular girls would push me around or keep on calling me names. Or beat me up for things I didn't do.

Today is the class field trip to the museum  which they have arts, and new stuff that I like! I hope it goes great.

As I was walking to my next class which it's social studies, then I walked to my classroom and headed to my desk. Then I look my desk and it had mean comments which it was wrote in black marker.

*loser*

*nerd!*

*kill yourself!*

*we don't need any nerds in this school.*

*die!*

Then I annoyed the mean comments in my desk as I sat down and I saw the other students walking into class, then I saw sunny flare oh no, She's in my class no.

**sunny flare's POV**

I was walking to my classroom which it was social studies. Then I saw the nerd which it's twilight sparkle reading a book, I'm jealous that she have good grades in many classes and have a good report card man, I hate her so bad.

I'm glad she being Bullied and teased because look at her! She's a nerd. And she wears glasses for fuck sense! But today we have a field trip today we're going to a boring museum, As I walk to my desk and sit down.  Then our teacher came along which it's mrs. Star and she came to the classroom and put her stuff down to her desk.

"Hello students, today we're going to a class field trip today. So we're gonna have a seating partner in the bus."  Said mrs. Star.

"Oh great.." I sighed as I rolled my eyes." I hate this stupid class."

"Ok, twilight sparkle." Mrs. Star said.

"H-ere!" Replied twilight.

"Suri polomare?" Said mrs. Star

"Here!"  Replied suri polomare.

"Sunny flare?" Said mrs. Star.

"Here." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Royal pin is here?" Asked mrs.star." and jet set or upper crust?"-

"I don't know why don't you ask mrs, nerd over there?" I said pointing at twilight as everyone laugh at her.

"Quiet!'" Said mrs. Star.

Then royal pin, jet set and upper crust opens the door and walked to the classroom five minutes late.

"Royal pin, jet set and upper crust? Why are you three late to class?" Asked mrs. Star.

"Well um.." said royal pin and jet set.

"We are skipping class to make it to the class first we're sorry." Explained upper crust as she looked tired.

"You three have a detention with me, in Monday afterschool." Said mrs. Star

Then upper crust, royal pin , and jet set walked to their desk and sit and they were pissed because they have detention.

"Babe I can't believe it." Whispers upper crust looking mad.

"I know this sucks." Whispered jet set.

"Okay the partners you'll be sitting with in the bus, upper crust and jet set you guys will sit together." Said mrs. Star.

"Yes!" Shouted jet set and upper crust in delight.

"Royal pin you'll be sitting with fleur dis lee." Said mrs. Star.

"Okay good." Said fleur dis lee as she texts in her phone.

"Okay sunny flare, you'll be sitting with twilight sparkle." Said mrs. Star.

Wait what?! No! There's no way I'm sitting next to this nerd slut shes a loser and nobody likes her! So I glare at her. As twilight felt so scared to sit next to her.

**end of a POV**

"Oh god..no." twilight thought to herself."sunny flare is gonna hurt me."

Then Dean candance opened the door as she said with a smile.

"Ok students get into a line!" Said Dean cadance.

Everyone got in line as twilight was behind sunny flare as she felt so scared and she finally spoke.

"Um..hi sunny flare." Said sci twi.

"Dont speak to me." Whispers sunny flare angrily.

"Ok." Said twilight looking down as she have her backpack.

Then the class have go outside which the bus is here for the as Dean cadance was checking of the students she had and when she is not paying any close attention. Fleur was texting in her phone.

Twilight bumped into sunny flare by mistake and sour sweet watched and rolled her eyes at the nerd girl.

"Hey watch the fuck where you're going!" Growled sunny flare.

"I'm sorry.." apologized  twilight.

"Are you stupid or what?! Because I think you're are because you're not even smart your dumb!" Said sunny flare as she pushes sci twi to the ground.

"Yeah loser!" Said sour sweet.

Then sour sweet and sunny flare spit on sci twi, then Dean Candance look at them and then ask.

"Whats going on? And why is twilight in the ground?" Asked Dean cadance.

"Um, she fell down!"  Lied sour sweet nicely.

"Yeah! Right twilight?" Asked sunny flare smiling.

"Um...yeah!" Replied twilight as she got off and wide the spit out of her glasses and she smiled.

"Ok we're getting into the bus guys." Said dean cadance as the bus driver  opened the door as cadance got on the bus first.

"You better watch out bitch." Whispered sunny flare walking into the bus.

"Yeah, nerd." Whispered  sour sweet getting into the bus.

Twilight look down and walked into the bus and sit next to sunny flare and sh unzipped her backpack slowly and saw her pet dog spike, and she smiled softly at him.

"Still in there spike." Whispered sci- twi and she closed her backpack.