Chapter 1. I Dont Bite... Much

"Bartender! Drinks on me for everyone! My treat!" A male, who looked to be in his early twenties, screamed. He was clearly intoxicated and held the glass filled with Bourbon up high in the air. The whole bar let out a loud cheer that roared throughout the whole building. This caused the young male to smirk, before sitting back down on the stool, looking back at his young companion with a drunken grin.

"Drink up Jake!" he urged, before taking another swing at the burning liquid. His friend Jacob shot him a look that was filled with both embarrassment and anger. He was rather tall, slim, and had milky skin that made his sea blue eyes stand out.

"What are you doing Tyler? We're supposed to keep a low profile!" Jake hissed. The drunken boy named Tyler sucked his teeth and chuckled,

"Relax Buzz Kill Tom," Tyler slurred. "I'm not even that drank-d-drink... drunk."

"Dude you're wasted." Jake sighed shaking his head. Worry started to well up inside of him, as he began to fear his friend screwing up the mission they were sent on.

"Relax." Tyler stated with more confidence in his voice, before nodding at the bartender for another round. His brown eyes watched in a daze as the amber liquid was poured into the glass filled with ice.

"The mission was to make sure that our territory wasn't taken over by another pack."

Jacob's lips stayed shut for a long time and he watched in irritation, as his friend lifted the cup up to his lips and chug the liquid. It somewhat surprised him that Tyler was able to drink the alcohol so quickly.

"But, what if we run into the-" Jacob quickly cut his question short, and began to look around to see if anyone was listening to their conversation, before whispering so low, only their kind could here.

"The Hybrid?" A choking sound erupted from his friend, as he began choking on his favorite drink. What they didn't know was that there was someone listening to their conversation. A girl, who sat a couple of seats away from them, was able to hear the question he asked. Her lips curled into a devious smile as she lifted her cup to her lips and took her last sip.

Soon after his coughing fit ended, Tyler began to laugh,

"Please," he scoffed, as he shook his head.

"Think about it. There was a report of a sighting of a pack of Rogues." Jacob argued back.

"That doesn't mean that it's the Hybrid." Tyler laughed. "You're just para- paranoid."

"But what if it is him? If it's true then we are in serious danger, he'll kill us without any hesitation."

"Jake, buddy." Tyler groaned, setting down his glass. "The hybrid is just a myth to scare pups."

"Oh really?" A new voice asked before letting out a cute giggle. The two boys turned their head towards the new voice, and their eyebrows rose in surprise. It was a girl, a very cute one. She had long brown hair that had highlights, that reached down to her mid back and her skin was lightly sun kissed. She was slender but still had some curves to her figure. But what stood out the most to the boys were her eyes. They were a deep forest green and seemed to put them in a daze. A sly smile reached to her lips, realizing she had caught the drunken one's attention the most.

"Well hello there," Tyler smirked, eyeing the girl up and down, almost as if he was memorizing her head to toe.

"Aren't you a little young to be in here sweetheart?" Tyler questioned. The young girl didn't answer. She just battered her big eyes 'innocently' and tilted her head to the side, allowing her devious smirk to appear. This confused the boys, greatly, but as soon as she took another step towards them, their smirk quickly dropped. Her scent... it wasn't human.