INSTAGRAM

levireynolds: trying to get Chris to stop crying (lol big baby) cause I told him that my milf macbennett is legit growing a human!! I'm so happy because it's one of the best things that's happened to her, and the fact that she's raising a child wi...

levireynolds: trying to get Chris to stop crying (lol big baby) cause I told him that my milf macbennett is legit growing a human!! I'm so happy because it's one of the best things that's happened to her, and the fact that she's raising a child with the love of her life imsebastianstan makes it even more amazing. I know for a fact she's gonna be one of those crazyass awesome beast moms cause she's a crazyass awesome beast anyway.
You know i got your back Mackie. You need any help I'm here. Love ya, u lil bitch. 😊
12,574,652 views

chrisevans: LEVI STOP EXPOSING ME

macbennett: LEVI iM FuCKinG cRYiNG

imsebastianstan: she's not being dramatic she really is crying

anthonymackie: hormones already?

mattbennett: anthonymackie nope

catostraphe: anything Levi says, sings, or does that's über sentimental makes her cry

tomholland13: well iM CRyinG tOO

rockylionae: mE tOO tOMboY
rockylionae: #TomelleisCrying

levireynolds: #RevansisCrying (chrisevans made me start crying)

imsebastianstan: #MacbastianisCrying (macbennett made me start crying again)

blakelively: #LivelyReynoldsisCrying #butRyanwontadmitIt

scarjo: #TheJosAreCrying

elizolsen: #TheOlsensAreCrying

rdowneyjr: #TheAvengersAreCrying

caradelevingne: #SuicideSquadisCrying

galgadot: #TheJusticeLeagueIsCrying

chrishemsworth: #TheComicbookUniverseIsCrying

aliciakeys: #theEntireWorldIsCrying

๏๏๏๏๏

So if you're keeping up with AMERICA'S SWEETHEART then you saw my the chapter where Mackenzie tells Seb she's pregnant. And in that chapter I began with Ari's Forever Boy. As I was listening to the lyrics I realized I could use the song in a really cute and friendly way. So I'm gonna brainstorm that for a bit, but until im done, I'm doing the aforementioned Pignoli posting spams.
~Mae