chapter-36

Asad POV

I am in office but i cannot take Zainab out of mind this something new this was not between me and Misha but Zainab is always ready to play and chase whatever i have done with her i became a monster in front of her but she forgive me just like that become my friend and always there for me she take care of me like i am her everything.This girl is literally driving me crazy and that little princess or in Zainab words her little monkey whenever i see her my heart melts she is my everything my little girl was doing work but can't wait to see my girls.M.Y.G.I.R.L.S really i am becoming such a girl.I kick my thoughts and try to concentrate on work.

Zainab POV

Asad leaves for office i do all work of home as in duty and make Mia milk bottle it was already 3:00 in afternoon so i decide to eat something because my stomach is making various sought of sounds so i decide to make a chicken grill sandwich grill was really hot and Mia start crying so in hurry to pick her up i burn my hand very badly but who  cares my daughter is crying i pick her up in my arms and soothed her and give her mashed banana my monkey loves them and doctor said it is healthy to give them to her after feeding her i lost my appetite so it's time for bath i put some toothpaste on my burnt area so it will hurt less i massage my baby with baby oil for her baby soft skin and ready her bubble bath she really enjoys that i do her sponge and she spill some water on me MASHALLAH she is growing very fast."come on mama's love no more water"i said to her but she is stubborn like her father "come on mama ki jaan let's get you ready don't want to waste whole energy"i said to her but answer is no "Mia come to mama naw love my life come out"  i pick her up wrap in her towel in kiss her "now you will have lots of mommy kisses little devil"i said to her in baby voice i was gonna out but i voice stops me first "all kisses are for daughter what about daddy mommy"he said and i turn around and he is standing in door frame smiling "Assalam o Alikum Asad you home early" i said to him "Walikum Assalam Zainab yes i was missing my little princess so decide to come early"he said and take Mia from my arms and carry her outside i put some baby cream and massage her then i dress her and she is ready Asad was watching my every step and he sees Mia shirt her eyes lit up"yes my love you wrapped daddy around your little finger"he said i was going to kitchen for making something for Asad but a hand hold my burnt hand i cry in pain "i am soo sorry Zainan i didn't mean to hurt you"i knee down in front of me and check my hand"you are hurt very badly"he said worriedly "nah it's okay Asad it's alright i have put toothpaste on it it will be okay"i said and try to go into kitchen"don't you dare to move madam sit here"he go and bring some ointment or i don't know what it is and put in my hand...

I hope you like this chapter do like and comment i love you all....