Sorry Notice

I have Been working on other books and schools that i forgot all about this SORRY! pls do not get mad, ive just hadd alot of school and other books i like to write, read some of my other books Like Life of sansa, Life of sansa is about, Sans and frisk daughter sansa any every up and down she has, after she was 5 she lost her mother from omega flowey and sans went on a busness trip leaving sansa with papyrus and shooting star(Papyrus and mettaton daughter, sansa cousin) and her best friend Temma, she had a crazy moments meeting people gaining rainbow soul stuff like that, I also have another book about fnaf/creepypasta/Pokemon/Random Moments, it called fnaf truth or dare i changed the name of it so people would not get mad with me about the other things even though it a fnaf book. People give us dares or truths we do the dare and truths, none like this book witch is just sans x frisk, I also have another book all about ships it ships that i think are good and bad hosted By Me(Crystal) and Sansa soon were adding a friend.......Violet(my pokemon trainer oc)! more updates coming up in this book soon.

                                                                                From Your Random/clueless friend, Sansa