Chapter 2 - Good and a bit of Bad News

Well i kinda re did  chapter two but i hope izzy is okay with that i feel like a big jerk, but i did put a lot of her ideas in there!!!!! btw im sick and stayed home from school. I LOVE YOU IZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out izzy's stories @pumpkin97

**************************************************************************************************************

As soon as Xenos closed those doors, he wished he wasnt that harsh. he shouldn't have been that rude to Isobel and Adam. but it was too late. He didn't know where he was doing but he had to get out and find a way to go to New York. Behind him he heard the door open and close. He turned and saw Isobel come out looking at him sadly.

She looked up at him smiling sadly. "I know you dont remember me but I remember you and I know no matter what I will help you and do anything for you." She didnt know what else to say to him. She looked up to see Xenos staring at her with wide eyes. 'Great! I said too much he going to h-' Her thoughts were cut off because Xenos hugged her.

Isobel just stayed in his warm embrace. She couldn't believe that after two awful years she could finally hug her own boyfriend. She waited for him and she knew her Xenos was going to come back. She broke the hug and looked up at Xenos with teary eyes.

"You cant believe how long I was waiting for that." She paused " I missed you so much but now that you wake up you dont remember anything, it feels awful Xenos, it feels so bad! I feel like I don't know you anymore but you are still in there somewhere."

Xenos looked in her beautiful eyes and said, "I know, I know..." he said queitly "but you should know that deep down in my heart, the first time I saw you , this morning I knew that you were mine and always would be. I feel so confused about everything but one thing im not confused about is what is going on between us. As soon as i saw you I thought you were the most beautiful girl i have seen." He started mumbling, "I know that's not compliment because I dont really know other girls since i just woke up but I know that you will always be the only girl in my world."

Xenos was still looking at her. She was looking at him and slowly closed her eyes. He was confused. What did he say. He just poored his heart out to her in a golden platter. She was still silent but was getting closer to him now. Xenos got closer too. Their lips were about to meet until a throat was cleared.

They quickly seperated from each other and stood side by side both blushing exspecialy Xenos. Dr. Smith was looking at them apologetically.

" I'm so sorry to interupt."He was looking at them sheepishly. "but I have some good new and some bad news about your little problem Xenos. Can we go inside your room and discuss this matter?" Xenos nodded awkwardly because of his and Isobel's little moment that the docter saw. They all headed in.

Adam quickly got up and hurried to Xenos not knowing that the docter was there. "Xenos i'll help you! I'm so sorry I was a coward for not going after them! I'll take you to New York!" Xenos looked at his Uncle and shook his head and smile, " Uncle, Dr. Smith is here to talk to us. its about my condition." Adam looked at him confused. why was he happy all of a sudden. He thought he was mad. He looked at Isobel who was trying not to be in the center of attention. She was blushing. Adam smiled knowingly. He thinks he knows what was happening outside that door. That made Isobel blush even more.

Dr.Smith spoke, " Yes, the bad news is well I have come to a conclusion that Xenos is blocking his old memories out of his mind. He was not injured in the head in any way when he was.... shot, so he could not have had amnesia."

"So am I going to get my memories back?"

The docter looked at him smiling. " Yes that would be my good new. Yes Xenos you will get your memories back but i'm no sure how maybe you see something then remember or maybe have flashbacks in your dreams-"