Q&A With the Stars of Our Love is Epic: Jace and Kadence

This is an ongoing series of interviews with the amazing cast of Fluffybunny's amazing, ever-creavtive, jaw-dropping, EPIC creation, "Our Love is Epic: Jace and Kadence".

Of course for the first interview we just had to bring in everyone's favorite loverboy, Kadence, and grill him with a few random off-the-wall questions. And all of his fans know just how random he can get! He has been one hot topic since we watched his romance bloom in "My Best Friend's Brother is Straight, Right?"

Also, upcoming interviews will include, Jace, Chris, Johnny, Seth, and Drew. We are currently trying to talk Gabe and Trent to come out... er, to speak out in their own featured interview. So far it is a negative, but perhaps their fans could convince them?  Also, we don't yet have permission from Drew to talk to his cousin, Candace, but I have complete confidence that we can talk him into it! ;)

Up next will be either Jace or Chris. We will have the sexy sexy Jace talking about his epic love for Kadence, plus a few personal questions we, ourselves, have been dying to know!. And we'll be asking Chris a few things that we probably shouldn't be asking, to try and get the down and dirty scoop on his relationship with the oh-so-hot Johnny!

But due to a bit of sibling rivalry, we're not sure who should go first! I was thinking the fans should decide, so please tell me, who are you more excited to have in the hot seat, and why?