Young Black and Loved - Family Time

7 months later...

The baby was born on the 4th of september, weighing 8lbs6oz, my health baby boy, He looked so much like Rakeem it was unbelievable. My mum, Rakeem, Lequisha, Kane, Adriana and Nicola was at the hospital with me. I was so tired after being in labour gosh it i was in pain, I knew labour was painful but not dat! painful.

My mum acted so over protective,, "No No don't hold his head like that...." "Pat his back after feeding him" blahh blahh blahhh, sometimes I had to tell her to shut up I mean I'm grateful, but i know how to take care of my baby.

Rakeem's POV:

I still can't believe i'm a dad, i'm most definitely going to take care of my boy, I love iESHA so much, My boys fink i'm pussy whipped and now tied down but it'll happen to dem one day, I ent watching no one except my family. It's time for me to carry on my grind. Ooh let me tell you my life.

As you know my mum died and I live with my brother and sister, i'll do anything for them der my r.o.d's we've only got eachother, don't know my dad and thats also the reason as to why I want to be in Ricardo's life, it's not nice not having a parents guidance, I guess that's why I act all strong when really I'm weak as a motherf**ker. When I was about 15 I was a shotta, da fedz never found out cos of where I was living which disguised it, no one would ever think someone that lives that lifestyle would be so ghetto. So I carried on doing my ting, but having a child now made me think i have to do the right thing, especially if i want to be in my son's life everyday of it, and i love iESHA so much that just don't wana break her heart by ending up in pen :/.

iESHA's POV:

euugghh, I moaned under my breath while hearing Ricardo scream, shudda known Rakeem wouldn't wake up he cud sleep through a riot lazy shit! It is 4:03 am and I just got to sleep two hours ago oh gosh! I picked Ricardo up from his moses basket in his cot and put him over my shoulder and walked downstairs to the kitchen, I took out one of his ready made bottles from the fridge, boiled hot water and poured the hot water into a jug and put the bottle into the jug so it could warm up, about 10 minutes later I tasted the milk and it seemed warm enough for him to drink, I walked into the living room put on some late night cartoons on and fed Ricardo, instead of him falling asleep he seemed attracted to the cartoon characters, Gosh! Looks like he's not sleeping anytime soon, about 25 minutes later he dozed off, Amen. I crept upstairs slowly so he wouldn't wake up, and put him in his basket and I got back to sleep in a hurry.

I then woke up to the smell of Rakeem's cologne, ummmm....

Me: ahem! wat is this you tryna kill m and Ricardo?

Rakeem: you knoe you love da smell anyways...

Me: dat's besides the point lol, anyways where you off to?

Rakeem: got a job interview init

Me: really?! Why didnt you tell me?

Rakeem: didnt wana jinx it..

Me: are you serious?! jinx it...? How old are you agen?

Rakeem: Llow me man lol

Me: ayt gud luck baby, btw wat occupation is it?

Rakeem: Assistant manager at o2

Me: But wait?! how did you even get an interview there lol, not that I don't believe in you but still

Rakeem: small talk baby, small talk, im going to be late see you later

Me: okay good luck and dont talk like that lool

Rakeem: I noe dat babes, im gone.

He kissed me and Ricardo then left. I'm surprised he's still sleepin, well tha's good at least I can relax for a whie before I dno anything. I slept for a while longer, then was woken up again by not crying but baby laughter.

Me- mummys coming babes

Voice-don't worry I got him

Me-arrgghhh! who da fuck are you

Voice- calm down mann, its me, its me Rakeem!

Me-ohh shit Ifort you had your interview what you doin back so quick?!

Rakeem- babes dat was 3 hours ago and I come in to you snoring away and poor Ricardo staring into space lol bare amusing himself

Me-serious it only felt like i've been sleeping for like 10 minutes, oh how was the interview?

Rakeem- was gud actually....

it then went silent

Me- well?!?! did you get it

Rakeem- Yup he sed casually

Me- really oh baby i'm so happy for you :D

Rakeem- thanks baby, you get ready and plan a motive for today, I'm taking Ricardo to go and see Kane and Lequisa

Me- alright babes thanks :) love you see you later

Rakeem- yeah see you then, love you too.

He kissed me then left. Well what to do today??

(okay sorry for the very late update but i need inspiration and feedback lemme know wat you think thanks love you all) :) xx