Oh. My. Goodness. (23rd of March 2012)

I just realised today that this would be my first blog post for the year. I am so sorry, but I have started year 10 this year and the homework mound has sure grown to a monstrous size. Just kidding, but, the books still bite.

I aplogoze to those of you who were reading Escape. I deleted it because I had no true inspiration to write it and was pushing myself to hard. So I hope you can forgive me. I also hope that I haven't made you so angry because I haven't uploaded anything in ages.... I just have not been in the right kind of mood, and when that happens my writing just turns out rubbish.

Plus, minecraft and my digital art keep me more than busy on top of my homework. As for Half-Faye the start of the next chapter is on my father's laptop so i have to ask him to get the story off and when he is home he may not be in such a great mood. >.<

As for what I may be uploading next I will share my idea with you... I hope to create a new story in which I upload one-shot fan fics. That means it only goes for one or two parts! Some may go for more, but generally they will be short stories. This way I a) can't get bored because there are so few parts and b) I have to write the whole lot before I upload a single part. All of this equals somewhat regular uploads!

I'm not surprised if that didn't fool you... I doubt I will ever have the ablity to perform regualar uploads.... I'm so sorry for that as well.

I guess you are bored of hearing me ramble on about my writing so I should catch you up on what I've been doing when I'm meant to be uploading...:

* I have gotten into Owl City music (The Fireflies Guy) 

* I saw the Hunger Games movie last night!!! It was amazing! I'm happy to saw that I read the books well over a year ago and liked them before they became popular. 

*I am editing my novel still.. I aim to be somewhat more done by the end of the month so I can start sending out to publishers! So wish me luck!

*Speaking of luck.. I'm doing Rostrum (Public Speaking competition) again these year and am stuck for an issue to talk about. 

*I'm starting volunteering at the Native Animal Rescue locally this Sunday.. I'm pretty excited!

*One last note.. The first episode of Legend of Korra was leaked to youtube and I can say that it is amazing! I can't wait until it comes out in April... I can't wait for the next season of Merlin but that's way off.. :D

Okay, it's time I wrapped this up!

I hope you can forgive me for my epic procrastination and until next time...

Pranxtor