BELLA JOINS VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of my 1st stories so give me a break. Please vote. I wanna know if you like it or dislike it. Comment too please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1: Please Don't Kill Me

Bella's POV

I sat at the edge of 'his' meadow trying desperately to control the sobs rocking my body. I have only once felt this vulnerable and that was when 'he' left. I finally stopped crying enough to stand up. I wiped my eyes and stood up gasping in surprise when a figure with fire red hair knocked into me sending me sailing into the air. I hit a tree and heard fighting. I looked up and saw wolves fighting with the person that I was hoping would never meet again. "Victoria..." A wolf bit into her arm and shook. I then shook my head and thought 'She might have tried to kill me but she doesn't deserve death.' I ran over to them and said "Stop! Please!" Tears were running down my face again and the wolves stepped back as I ran towards Victoria. She watched me in disbelief and said "Why did you stop them Bella?" I looked at her through wet eyelashes and said "You might have tried to kill me in the past but you don't deserve death." She smiled at me and hugged me. She was cold. Very cold. But I didn't care. This is how it's suppose to be. She then said "How can I ever thank you? I am forever in your debt." I smiled cheekily at her which I thought I would never do again and said "Come meet my father will ya?" She laughed her soprano baby laugh and said "Of course I will meet your father."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. I need 10 votes to post the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!