Chapter 1: Ayumi

New story. Hope you guys like it!

Chapter 1: Ayumi

The wind blew gracefully threw a certain someone's pink hair, making it flow gracefully with the cold wind. Natsu stood on the small hill his newly renovated house laid on. His eyes closed and head a little tilted to the sky, he breathed calmly in and out. He'd been out there for about 10 minutes thinking about how lucky he is.

"Aren't your going to got to the guild today?" a soft voice of a woman spoke.

Natsu opened his eyes slowly. Taking in the blue sky with no visible clouds as he looked towards where the voice came from. Leaning softly against the doorframe of his now big house stood a gorgeous woman. She had light blue hair reaching to her thighs. She whore a tight white and short dress showing of her god like body and a great portion of her cleavage. He looked to her face showing she was smiling softly. Looking in her golden eyes starring softly at his hazel ones, making his heart beat faster.

"No, I think I'm just going to stay here with you." Natsu spoke softly, walking towards the beautiful woman.

She smiled lovingly at him before stealing a quick, but loving kiss.

"That would be awesome." she smiled, kissing him again.

"But you've haven't been at the guild for a week now. Don't you think they'll be suspicious?" the blue haired woman asked, trailing his well sculpted face with her thin fingers.

"Yeah, your right as always, Ayumi." the Dragon Slayer smiled.

"But why can't we just tell them? We're getting married and I would die to have you with me all day instead of leaving you here to go to the guild and missions." Natsu complained frowning a little.

"Me too. But you know how they'll react." the woman now identified as Ayumi giggled.

"Yeah, they wouldn't be able to believe it." Natsu giggled with her.

"And its funnier having it a secret... for now." Ayumi chuckled, dragging Natsu in their house.

Sitting down on the couch Ayumi opened a light red book that she took from their bookshelf and smiled as Natsu brought his head onto her lap. Taking her free hand she began pulling her fingers threw his soft pink hair.

"Witch book is it?" Natsu asked softly, enjoying the feeling of his fiancées soft fingers.

"Fallen night." she spoke. He could almost hear the small smile gracing her lips.

Natsu huffed slightly in confusion, still a smile gracing his lips.

"Haven't heard that one before. What's it about?" he asked looking up in her golden eyes.

"No surprise you haven't heard it. I bought it today. We've almost read every book in our shelf." she laughed softly.

"I can imagine. But I just love hearing your voice and just being close to you." he spoke softly, a dreamy smile on his face, not even knowing the effects of his words.

Blushing she kissed his lips lovingly.

"Thank you."

"Ayumi?" he asked, getting a small hum in response, as he felt her fingers drag across his scalp.

"How about we go on a date tonight?" he asked smiling, watching as her face lit up.

"I'd love that." she answered poking his nose, getting a small laugh from him in return.

Sitting up fast and putting his hand on her small waist he began tickling her. Laughs escaped her as she fell on the couch, Natsu on top of her one leg in either side of her hips. Bringing his hands under her dress and up her stomach she began laughing more. Their eyes meet for a couple second while he was tickling her and he stoped immediately, his hand still on her stomach. His gaze lost in her's. He leaned in and kissed her lovingly.