Byebye baby

-Elizabeth's P.O.V- 

"I don't wanna go out of bed, that means this day is actually starting," Niall mumbled his arms wrapped around me. Yes, we slept in the same bed. It's not like we don't know each other, we really do. 

I nodded and snuggled into his chest, enjoying my spot in his arms. It's my reserved spot, alright. I lifted my head to check the clock and then frowned.

"We have to get up or you'll be late." Niall sighed, but slowly rolled out of bed. I sat up with his duvet pooling around my waist, my hair sticking everywhere. Niall looked back to me and chuckled lightly and crawled into bed again. He pushed me down on the bed again and hovered over me, giving me a kiss.

I put my arms around his neck and enjoyed one of our last kisses in a while. 

After making out for some time I managed to push Niall into the bathroom to get a shower. I giggled at his whining, but got dressed in a big galaxy t-shirt a black pencil shirt that went a bit higher than my mid-thighs and pulled my hair into a bun. 

I wasn't going anywhere, so I couldn't be bothered to dress nicer. Niall walked out not long after in a towel. He went into his closet while I went and brushed my teeth in the steamy bathroom. When we were both ready we went downstairs with his bag.

We didn't have time for breakfast so we just piled into the car that was going to drive us to the airport.

"Here, you can go to my place whenever you want to," Niall said, holding out his keys for me. I kissed his cheek and took them placing them in my pocket. I then snuggled into him, dreading his departure. The ride to the airport was quiet. Niall and I just looked at each other and our surroundings, but mostly each other.

When we pulled up to the airport people were there, but they were held back more or less. I held Niall's hand as we entered Heathrow Airport. Niall and the guys checked in and sent the luggage away. Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie hugged the boys and then their boyfriends last. I hesitantly went to Harry and wrapped my arms around his waist, seeing as he's so darn tall.

"Byebye, be careful," I said to him. Harry smiled and hugged me back.

"I will, bye Elizabeth." I then went to Louis and said the same. He lifted me off of my feet while hugging me though. Then there was Zayn and Liam and last but most importantly was Niall. He had a nervous and very sad expression on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck not around his waist like I did with the others. He held me tightly and close. His face was burried in my neck and we just stood there for a while. I moved my fingers through his hair and stepped onto his shoes while standing on my toes to be tall enough.

I closed my eyes, not liking the feeling of having to let him leave, but I had to. I pulled back and let out lips melt together. Even though I'm not very happy about PDA, this was an exception. He was leaving for a while and I wouldn't be able to hug him or kiss him or touch him for that matter in a while. It physically hurt. 

Niall's kiss was passionate and meaningful. It was more urged and needy than usually, but I guess I was more needy as well. We actually needed each other, but now we had to be separated for a while.

"God, I don't know what I'd do without you," Niall mumbled and hugged me tightly again. 

"Me neither, but we're going to survive this, right?" He nodded right away.

"Call or text or something about anything and if you hear rumors about me, please tell me. I promise to be completely honest about anything. People tend to spread rumors especially when we're on tour, because it's harder for us to talk to our family, friends and girlfriends. I'll go crazy if I lose you because of a rumor," Niall said. He pulled back to look me in the eyes. He was silently pleading me to not believe the stuff that were bound to come. 

"I don't watch the news, Niall, not do I watch gossip shows and I don't like magazines, I think we'll do just fine. If I don't call you about rumors and they're true, please just call me tell me. It's better the faster the truth comes out," I said, stroking his dirty blonde hair.

"I promise. You've gotta watch our intwerviews and stuff though. I'll probably mention you here and there," he said with a smile now. I giggled and kissed him again.

"Niall, we've gotta go!" Paul called. We both tightened our grip on each other and hugged tighter, then reluctantly let go. He held my hands as he began walking backwards.

"I'll see you in not too long," he said, kissing my knuckles.

"Please take your time and eat and get healthy, Niall. I promise to do the same," I said. He smiled and quickly went back to me, kissing me desperately, then he pulled back to fast and was rushed away. I had tears running down my cheeks by now, because I suddenly felt a whole lot emptier.

At least I'm crying and not just blank.

"Come on, Liz, let's get you home," El said gently, wrapping her arms around me. I just nodded and walked with the three girls.

-Niall's P.O.V- 

It literally broke my heart when I looked back and sawmy Elizabeth crying there, looking kind of lost again. I clenched my fists and right then I made a promise to myself to get fine for when I would come back home.

I'd eat.

I'd train.

And I'd give it my all to make her proud of me. With that thought running through my head I entered our plane and got seated, taking slow and calming breaths. I closed my eyes and just pictured her pretty face when we were running around on the beach, holding hands or playing around.

"You okay, mate?" I opened my eyes again to see Harry sitting beside me now. I nodded and just closed my eyes again. "Just know that you can... You know... Talk to us if there's anything," he said. I turned my head to look at him again and he looked very hesitant and worried about me. 

I turned my head and noticed Liam looking at me as well and then over the aisle sat the other two lads, giving me the same caring looks. I nodded and looked down to my lap, bending my back a bit. Liam put his hand on my back, patting it.

"I know, thanks lads," I mumbled, but I know it was loud enough for all of them to hear. I looked back up at them and they all smiled now, looking happy about me responding to them, even though Liza isn't here. 

She is though. She'll always be on my mind, besides, I've got Lily, the little doll Liza has given to me. She has mine and I'll always have hers. 

I leaned back in my seat and sighed, closing my eyes again, just to get the calming picture of her back in my mind. I felt the corners of my lips tug up into a small smile.

God, I'm so whipped.